Vichy Clinical Control 96hr Protection Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant 50ml
Why not try...
- A.Vogel Dentaforce Mouthwash 100mlDentaforce mouthwash is a natural a ...Special Price £8.40 Regular Price £10.50
- Perlier Body Honey Miel Shower Cream 250mlPerlier Body Honey Miel Shower Crea ...£7.50Out of stock
- Uriage Fresh Deodorant Spray 125mlUriage Fresh Deodorant Spray rapidl ...£7.99Out of stock
- Mavala Nail Polish Thinner 10mlSay goodbye to thick and gloopy nai ...£7.60
- Tackle intense perspiration and odour with Vichy’s 96hr Clinical Control Anti-Perspirant roll-on deodorant.
- Formulated with anti-bacterial Zinc and a quick drying formula to keep you feeling fresh, confident and protected for up to 96 hours.
- Free from alcohol and suitable for sensitive skin.
Vichy’s 96-Hour Clinical Control Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is an effective dermatologically tested roll-on deodorant that delivers long lasting sweat and odour protection for up to 96 hours. Ideal for men experiencing intense perspiration, the ultra-tolerant, powerful, quick drying formula is enriched in anti-perspirant active ingredients, such as anti-bacterial Zinc, and helps to eliminate 100% of odours at the source. Stay dry, fresh, confident and protected for up to 96 hours. Free from alcohol. Suitable for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic.
How to use Vichy Clinical Control 96hr Protection Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant
Apply to clean, dry armpits
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Aluminium chlorohydrate, Dimethicone, C14-22 Alcohols, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearth-100/PEG-136/HDI Copolymer, Perlite, Zinc PCA, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Code F.I.L: N285316/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.