Black seed also known as Nigella Sativa, is a plant native to Asia and the Mediterranean. Oil from the seeds of this plant is extracted to create what we know as Black Seed Oil. For thousands of years, Black Seed has often been used for many medicinal reasons. Using Black Seed oil as a natural remedy has been linked to treating infections, inflammation, skin conditions, headaches, body aches and pains, hair growth and more. Browse through our high-quality range of the best Black Seed oils and supplements with cold-pressed, organic options.
- Viridian High Potency Black Seed Extract Capsules 30Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Kiki Health Organic Black Seed Oil 125mlSpecial Price £14.36 Regular Price £17.95
- Viridian High Potency Black Seed Oil 50mlSpecial Price £29.04 Regular Price £36.30
- HealthAid Black Seed Oil 150mlSpecial Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99
- Nature's Answer Omega-3 Black Seed 240mlSpecial Price £33.99 Regular Price £39.99
- One Nutrition Organic Black Seed Oil 200mlSpecial Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 500mlSpecial Price £44.36 Regular Price £55.45
- Viridian Organic Black Seed 450mg Veg Caps 30Special Price £7.88 Regular Price £9.85
- Viridian Organic Black Seed 450mg Veg Caps 90Special Price £19.92 Regular Price £24.90
- Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 200mlSpecial Price £22.96 Regular Price £28.70
All you need to know about Black Seed
What are the benefits of Black Seed?
Black Seed has been used as a traditional herbal treatment for many health and beauty conditions for centuries. When consumed, Black Seed is thought to treat health conditions such as blood pressure, inflammation, headaches, and aches and pains. Black Seed oil also have many benefits when used topically (surface of the skin). It is believed to have a powerful ability to treat skin conditions (like psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, acne, and vitiligo) and support hair growth. You can find our more detail on the benefits of Black Seed Oil here.
How much Black Seed Oil should you use?
One teaspoon of Black Seed Oil a day (5ml) is enough. It is not advised you cook with Black Seed Oil, instead it can be taken alone, drizzled onto a salad, or mixed into a smoothie. Exposing heat to this oil can reduce its potency. It is important to speak to your healthcare advisor if you want to take more.
Should you buy Black Seed Oil Liquid or Black Seed Oil Capsules?
Both Black Seed oil and capsules are effective in supporting healthy lifestyle. Perhaps when considering which form of Black Seed you should buy, think about the reasons you want it for. If your primary concern is skin conditions, then Black Seed Oil can be applied directly to the skin. If the taste may concern you, and you want to support other health concerns, a Black Seed capsule or soft gel may be a better choice.