Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 500ml
Suitable for Vegans
Made using only Organic Ingredients
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Natto-K Capsules 90Enzymedica Natto-K Capsules are:Sui ...£58.99
- Enzymedica Digest Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Capsules are:Suit ...£52.99
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 907gA high quality protein product by S ...£52.99
- Minami Nutrition PluShinzO-3 Anti-Aging Complex Softgels 30Minami Nutritions PluShinzO-3 Anti- ...Special Price £55.80 Regular Price £62.00Out of stock
- Enzymedica GlutenEase Capsules 120Enzymedica GlutenEase Capsules are: ...£56.70
Organic Black Seed Oil from Viridian Nutrition is of the highest quality, made exclusively from organic Egyptian Nigella sativa seed, cold-pressed and bottled in amber glass bottles under a blanket of nitrogen to protect the oil from air and light.
Organic Black Seed Oil from Viridian Nutrition is certified organic by the Soil Association. Organic standards ensure that the Black Seed in our Black Seed Oil are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides of other chemical sprays. Nigella sativa is an exotic addition to Viridian's extensive essential fatty acid range. Also known as the Blessed Seed, Black Seed is popular in the Middle and Far East. With a pleasant aroma and taste, it can be taken internally off the spoon, used as part of a salad dressing or used as a head or chest rub.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one teaspoon daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. This highly nutritious oil can be added to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or as a condiment drizzled onto vegetables, pasta, rice, potatoes etc... or just taken from the spoon. This pungent oil can also be used topically as a traditional massage oil and as an aromatic chest rub.
Organic black seed oil 100%
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- A bit light on the Taste but maybe for the comfort of consumption. Would buy it again. Packaged perfect! Loved the carton tin the 500ml.bottle came in
- The Egyptians used this and it’s stood the test of time. Excellent product
- The 500ml bottle of Organic Black Seed Oil came well packaged. It doesn’t taste too good but if you take it every day you’ll get used to it. The h