Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 200ml
Suitable for Vegans
Made using only Organic Ingredients
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
- Terranova Intense Greens Super-Shake Powder 224gMagnifood Terranova Intense Greens ...Special Price £28.52 Regular Price £35.65
- Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Veg Caps 90Magnesium Phospholipid Complex is a ...£29.35
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin &am ...£30.00
- BioCare Female Balance 60 Vegicaps✓ Replaces Femforte Balance✓ Su ...£30.55
Organic Black Seed Oil from Viridian Nutrition is of the highest quality, made exclusively from organic Egyptian Nigella sativa seed, cold-pressed and bottled in amber glass bottles under a blanket of nitrogen to protect the oil from air and light.
Organic Black Seed Oil from Viridian Nutrition is certified organic by the Soil Association. Organic standards ensure that the Black Seed in our Black Seed Oil are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides of other chemical sprays. Nigella sativa is an exotic addition to Viridian's extensive essential fatty acid range. Also known as the Blessed Seed, Black Seed is popular in the Middle and Far East. With a pleasant aroma and taste, it can be taken internally off the spoon, used as part of a salad dressing or used as a head or chest rub.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one teaspoon daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. This highly nutritious oil can be added to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or as a condiment drizzled onto vegetables, pasta, rice, potatoes etc... or just taken from the spoon. This pungent oil can also be used topically as a traditional massage oil and as an aromatic chest rub.
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great Product. Good quality and great value. I use this mixed Oregano oil to provide a more effective remedy for colds and flu. I will continue to pur
- An amazing product for keeping all the bugs and superbugs away Working with small children I need to strengthen my Immune system and a dessert spoonf
- Good product. I definitely feel better since taking it. There is an after taste so I eat a few red grapes immediately after taking the Black Seed Oil
- It keeps colds at bay helps the immune system. Always keep black seed oil in the home now. No need for flu injections ever again.
- Excellent oil. This is the third time of buying and it doesn't disappoint
- I've been using this for regrowing hair and I can honestly say this works wonders, I had a small alopecia patch on the side of my head but was al