- HealthAid Lecithin 1000mg + Vitamin E + CoQ-10 Caps 30Special Price £8.79 Regular Price £10.99
- Nature's Aid CoQ-10 100mg (Co-Enzyme Q10) Softgels 30Special Price £13.46 Regular Price £17.95
- Nature's Aid COQ-10 30mg (Co-Enzyme Q10) Softgels 30Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Nature's Aid Ubiquinol 50mg (Reduced Co-Enzyme Q10) Softgels 30Special Price £14.21 Regular Price £18.95
- Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QHabsorb + PQQ Softgels 30£30.81Out of stock
All you need to know about Coenzyme Q-10
What is Coenzyme q-10?
Coenzyme q-10 is a nutrient found in the body, primarily in the liver, heart, kidneys and pancreas. We synthesis it in the liver using nutrients we get from ingesting meat and fish, though it can also be attained with a supplement if you are unable to eat those foods, such as if you are following a vegetarian or vegan diet.
What is Coenzyme q-10 used for?
Coenzyme q-10 is used for conditions that affect the heart, like heart disease, angina (chest pain) and high blood pressure, as well as other body conditions like migraines, hypertension and asthma, and diseases, such as Parkinson's Disease, and thyroid disease.
What are the health benefits of Coenzyme q-10?
Coenzyme q-10 helps to improve heart health and blood sugar regulation. It can also been linked to a reduction in muscle fatigue as we age, as well as skin damage and brain and lung diseases.
Co enzyme q 10 is a popular dietary supplement that is used by many people to support their overall health and well-being.
Who should take Coenzyme q-10?
Production of Coenzyme q-10 within the body reduces from about the age of 20 onwards, which is why some choose coenzyme q-10 supplementation.Coenzyme q-10 supplements have been found to improve physical strength and feelings of vitality in older people when taken in measures of 100-200mg per day.
What are the side effects of Coenzyme q-10?
Most people can easily tolerate Coenzyme q-10 supplements. However, some may experience mild side effects, such as stomach upset, loss of appetite, vomiting and diarrhoea. Some people may also get skin rashes. You should check with your GP before taking Coenzyme q-10 supplements, especially if you are on any other medication.