HealthAid Green Coffee Bean Extract Vegicaps 60
HealthAid Green Coffee Bean Extract Vegicaps 60:
- Provide Green Coffee Bean Extract combined with Chromium
- Supports metabolism, blood glucose levels and protects cells from oxidative stress
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Green Coffee Bean Extract Vegicaps?
The body breaks down the foods we eat into simple sugar which then enters the blood stream for eventual conversion into energy. When the body metabolises more sugar than is needed for energy, they turn into fat for storage in body tissues. Hence, over time, such accumulated fat deposits lead to weight gain. HealthAid Green Coffee Bean Extract is derived from green, or "raw," unroasted coffee beans high in Chlorogenic Acid and free from the jittery feelings commonly associated with caffeine.
HealthAid Green Coffee Bean Extract capsules also contain Chromium which is a trace mineral the body needs to maintain normal blood-sugar levels. Chromium may also help to promote healthy weight by contributing to normal metabolism.
- To support a healthy metabolism
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal blood glucose levels
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Who should take them?
- People following a calorie controlled diet
- People who wish to achieve a healthy body weight
- People who wish to balance their blood sugar and maintain healthy insulin levels
- Those wanting to tone and maintain a healthy lean body
- People who wish to accelerate their metabolism.
- People who experience constant sugar cravings
- People who wish to prevent accumulation of free radicals that lead to oxidative stress
How to use:
Adults over 18 years of age, two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Standardised Green Coffee Bean Extract (Coffea canephora robusta), , Vegetarian Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose(HPMC), titanium dioxide, copper chlorophyllin], Chromium chloride.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.