During the menopause, the amount of nutrients your body needs and can acquire can fluctuate. Inbalances can then exacerbate symptoms of the menopause. To reduce this, some women choose to take menopause supplements.
Menopause supplements include a combination of vital nutrients, like vitamin D, B12, calcium and zinc, among others. Doses are small, making them easy to manage as a daily dose.
All our supplements for menopause use the highest-quality ingredients, to give you the best nutritional boost, and help ease the impact of the menopause on your body and mind.
- Lifeplan Menopause Complete Tabs 30Special Price £7.83 Regular Price £9.79
- LyfeRoots Menopause Support Caps 42Special Price £21.59 Regular Price £26.99
- Cleanmarine Menomin for Menopause 600mg Gelcaps 60Special Price £19.49 Regular Price £23.99
- A.Vogel Menopause Support Caps 60Special Price £12.95 Regular Price £15.25
- Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Botanical Menopause Complex Vegicaps 60Special Price £21.20 Regular Price £26.50
- A.Vogel Menosan Sage Tincture 50mlSpecial Price £9.25 Regular Price £10.85
- Higher Nature Menophase Vegetable Capsules 90Special Price £16.12 Regular Price £20.15
- Higher Nature Black Cohosh Menopause Relief Tabs 30Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- A.Vogel Menoforce Sage Tablets 30Special Price £12.15 Regular Price £14.25
- Solgar Botanical Female Complex Vegicaps 30Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £28.25
- HealthAid FemmeVit tablets 60Special Price £11.19 Regular Price £13.99
- HealthAid Fem-X Tablets 60Special Price £15.19 Regular Price £18.99
- Together Health Curcumin Complex Vegicaps 30£9.99Out of stock
- Together Health Ashwagandha Vegicaps 30£9.99Out of stock
- Together Health Magnesium Vegicaps 30£6.99Out of stock
- Together Health Multivitamin & Mineral Vegicaps 30£9.49Out of stock
- HealthAid Menovital Tablets 60Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99Out of stock
All you need to know about Menopause
When does the menopause actually start?
The time that menopause starts can greatly vary from woman to woman, as it mainly depends on how many reproductive eggs your body has left. Menopause typically happens between 45-55. Some women may go through it in their early forties or even late thirties, while others may not reach menopause until their late fifties. If you do start the menopause before the age of 45, you should talk to your GP.
What are the typical symptoms of menopause?
The main symptom of menopause is a lack of periods, which is linked to your reproductive system. Some women find their periods stop altogether, but this can be quite rare. More common is a gradual decline of regular periods, with longer gaps of time between them. Once you have not had a period in over a year, you have gone through the menopause. Other common symptoms of menopause include hot flushes and fluctuating temperature, sweating during the night, feeling tired and mood swings.
What supplements should I taking during menopause?
During menopause, estrogen levels in the body decrease, which could heighten your risk of developing osteoporosis, incontinence and heart disease. Eating a healthy diet is therefore very important, but so is getting enough vitamin A (for bones), vitamin B (for blood cell function), vitamin B-6 (for serotonin production), and vitamin D and vitamin E (to reduce inflammation). You should always speak to your GP before taking supplements.
What are the best supplements for perimenopause?
Good natural remedies for perimenopause include ginseng, vitamin D, wild yam, dong quai, soy and black cohosh.