HealthAid Menovital Tablets 60
HealthAid Menovital Tablets 60:
- An original blend of vitamins and herbs designed for menopausal women
- Helps regulate menopausal and perimenopausal symptoms
- Regulates hormonal activity
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Menovital Tablets?
One of the most challenging stages of a woman’s life is the menopause; levels of female hormones, oestrogen and progesterone begin to fall during this time. This can cause unpleasant symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings and depression. HealthAid MenoVital® is an original formulation that combines a balanced range of vitamins such as Vitamin B6, Minerals, and rich in Soy Isoflavones, Sage and other herbs.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Menovital Tablets:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and help maintain a healthy psychological and nervous system function.
- Zinc is required for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin E and C are used in the body as powerful antioxidants to protect cells from the damaging effect of free radicals.
Who should take HealthAid Menovital Tablets?
- Women who are experiencing menopausal or perimenopausal symptoms
- Those looking to regulate hormone activity
- Menopausal women looking to control the end of their menstrual cycle
- People looking for extra nutritional support before, during and after the menopause
How to use:
Two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Suitable for women before, during and after menopause. Cautions: In rare cases, Black Cohosh has been reported to affect the liver. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble; such as yellowing eyes/skin, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, abdominal pain and unusual tiredness. Not suitable for people with a previous history of liver disease.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Donq Quai** Extract, Flaxseed Oil Powder, Borage Oil Powder, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Sage Powder, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Soya Isoflavones**, L-Tyrosine, Red Clover Blossoms, Ferrous Fumarate †, Zinc Citrate, Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Liquorice** Extract, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Black Cohosh** Extract, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Agnus Castus** Extract, Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)]. ** Herbs present in standardized extracts|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great value. Fast delivery. ðŸ˜‰