Green Tea is produced by the unoxidized leaves and buds of the Camellia Sinensis evergreen shrub. Green Tea traditionally originated in China for its valued health benefits, and it is now a worldwide popular herbal tea. It contains a high source of compounds which can support the mind and body. These compounds, polyphenols and antioxidants are naturally found in plant-based foods. As Green Tea is largely unprocessed, many of these compounds are preserved to support your health. Explore our range of quality Green Tea supplements which come in many forms including teas, capsules, tablets, and liquids.
- Lifeplan Green Tea Extract Tabs 30Special Price £4.40 Regular Price £5.50
- Terranova Matcha Green Tea 400mg Vegicaps 50Special Price £12.95 Regular Price £16.18
- Terranova Matcha Green Tea 400mg Vegicaps 100Special Price £23.48 Regular Price £29.34
- Terranova Turmeric & Matcha Green Tea Vegicaps 50Special Price £16.89 Regular Price £21.11
- Terranova Turmeric & Matcha Green Tea Vegicaps 100Special Price £30.82 Regular Price £38.53
- Pukka Ginseng Matcha Green Tea Bags 80Special Price £13.41 Regular Price £16.76
- Pukka Mint Matcha Green Tea Bags 80Special Price £13.41 Regular Price £16.76
- Pukka Clean Matcha Green Tea Bags 80Special Price £13.41 Regular Price £16.76
- Pukka Supreme Matcha Green Tea Bags 80Special Price £13.41 Regular Price £16.76
- Solaray Green Tea 675mg Tablets 30Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £10.99
- Nature's Answer Natural Green Tea Energy 60mlSpecial Price £4.24 Regular Price £4.99
- Nature's Answer Platinum Green Tea 60mlSpecial Price £22.49 Regular Price £24.99
- Nature's Aid Green Tea 10,000mg Tablets 60Special Price £7.84 Regular Price £10.45
- Pharmanord Bio-CLA and Green Tea Vegicaps 60Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £14.95
- Lamberts Green Tea 5000mg tabs 60Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- Solgar Green Tea Leaf Extract Vegicaps 60Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £17.50
- HealthAid Green Tea Liquid 50mlSpecial Price £8.79 Regular Price £10.99
- HealthAid Green Tea Extract 1000mg Tablets 60Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Roger & Gallet Green Tea Shower Gel 200ml£9.50Out of stock
All you need to know about Green Tea
What is Green Tea extract?
Green tea extract is a concentrated form of green tea, designed to provide you with the same number of compounds as a cup of green tea in a capsule or tablet.
What are the benefits of Green Tea?
There are a broad range of possible health, beauty, and cognitive benefits when it comes to green tea. Green Tea is high in polyphenols, which our bodies need for protection and fighting disease. Therefore, the polyphenols levels in green tea can assist in lowering cholesterol and the risk of heart disease, improve brain function and assisting fat burning, prevent type 2 diabetes and more.
Does Green Tea burn fat?
Yes, green tea is one of the healthiest drinks or supplements you can take. One of the benefits being its ability to assist weight loss. Green tea contains two fat-burning compounds. caffeine and antioxidants. Caffeine is a stimulant giving us a boost of energy, and it helps to burn fat whilst the antioxidants have been shown to aid fat loss. Therefore, green tea can be helpful in weight loss with the right diet and exercise.