Lindens Green Tea 1000mg tablets 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg Time Release Tablets 60Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.50
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £11.99
✓Supports weight loss goals when used with a reduced calorie diet & daily exercise program ✓ Suitable for vegetarians & vegans ✓High in EGCG ✓ a principal antioxidants ✓ Provides 120mg polyphenols per tablet (of which 80mg are catechins)
Green Tea leaves have long been cultivated by the Chinese, primarily for their use as an antioxidant-rich, healthy drink, full of the polyphenol catechin. The principal antioxidant found in Green Tea is the polyphenol EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a catechin. Catechins are a type of antioxidant found in the greatest abundance in tea leaves and are also found in smaller amounts in foods such as chocolate, red wine, berries and apples.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Green Tea Extract, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Modified Maize Based Starch), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.