Being healthy really shows in your skin, hair and nails. Tablets that provide all the nutritional supplementation you need for glowing skin, glossy hair and strong nails are a must for everyone!
Our range of skin, hair and nails supplements contains a mixture of vitamins and minerals, collagen, keratin and more, perfect for getting the right nutritional boost to keep you looking and feeling your best.
Our skin, hair and nail supplements will protect you from stress, ageing, heat damage, dietary and hormonal changes, so that your body is getting all the nutrients it needs for optimum skin, hair and nail health. They are available as tablets, powders and oral sprays.
Items 1-32 of 90
- Klorane Keratin Caps 30£19.00
- Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Powder 221gSpecial Price £35.99 Regular Price £39.99
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides 284gSpecial Price £22.49 Regular Price £24.99
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides 567gSpecial Price £35.99 Regular Price £39.99
- Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen 341gSpecial Price £44.99 Regular Price £49.99
- Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer Coconut 293gSpecial Price £26.99 Regular Price £29.99
- Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer Vanilla 305gSpecial Price £26.99 Regular Price £29.99
- HealthAid SkinVit Tablets 60£10.39
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100Special Price £18.28 Regular Price £22.85
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 50Special Price £10.72 Regular Price £13.40
All you need to know about Beauty Supplements: Hair, Skin & Nails Tablets
Let's look at some of the most common queries about beauty supplements, particularly hair, skin and nail tablets.
What are the best vitamins and minerals for hair?
In order to keep your hair looking healthy and shiny, you can opt for a multivitamin that contains zinc, biotin and copper. Many skin, nail and hair supplements contain a blend of zinc, which is important for maintaining optimal health overall, biotin, specifically to support hair strengthening and encourage hair growth, plus copper, which slows down the greying process.
How long does it take skin, hair and nail supplements to work?
Skin, hair and nail supplements won't give you overnight results, so you'll need to have patience. Many people start to notice a difference between 10 and 12 weeks. The second month of taking skin, hair and nails supplements is usually the turning point where most people start to notice a change. Eating a well-balanced diet that is high in vitamins, omega-3 oils and minerals will also ensure healthy skin, hair and nails.
How does collagen help skin, hair and nails?
Collagen is one of the most populous proteins within our body, because it is within every tendon and muscle, as well as in our skin and bones. It is essentially the main building block of our body, and we can't be without it. As you age, your body starts to produce less collagen. This happens past the age of 25, and is why skin loses elasticity and suppleness. Our hair and nails also start to weaken because of the reduction in collagen production. It's because of this that many people choose to take collagen supplements.
What are the side effects of taking skin, hair and nails vitamins?
Some people experience an upset stomach, bloating, constipation or diarrhoea when taking supplements for skin, hair and nail health. If you suffer from a bowel condition such as IBS or Crohn's disease, you should consult your GP before taking these supplements. Side effects are usually temporary in most people, while their bodies adjust to the new supplements.