Being healthy really shows in your skin, hair and nails. Tablets that provide all the nutritional supplementation look and feel great!
Use hair supplements for glossy hair, nail supplements to get strong nails and skin supplements to give your skin a natural glow.
Our hair, nail and skin supplements range contains a mixture of vitamins and minerals, collagen, keratin and more, perfect for getting the right nutritional boost to keep you looking and feeling your best.
Our skin, hair and nail supplements will protect you from stress, ageing, heat damage, dietary and hormonal changes, so that your body is getting all the nutrients it needs for optimum skin, hair and nail health. They are available as tablets, powders and oral sprays.
- Wild Nutrition Complete Beauty Support for Women Capsules 60Special Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
- KIKI Health Collagen Bovine Peptides Capsules 150Special Price £18.36 Regular Price £22.95
- KIKI Health Collagen Bovine Peptides Powder 200gSpecial Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- KIKI Health Beauty with Cermaides Capsules 60Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Ancient + Brave Wild Collagen Powder Sachets 15Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Terranova Vollagen & Silica Complex Capsules 50Special Price £14.00 Regular Price £17.50
- Terranova Advanced Beauty Complex with Vollagen Capsules 50Special Price £18.80 Regular Price £23.50
- Terranova Vollagen Complex Capsules 100Special Price £24.76 Regular Price £30.95
- Nature's Plus Collagen Peptides Capsules 120Special Price £20.36 Regular Price £23.95
- Pilfood Hair and Nail Complex Capsules 90Special Price £27.62 Regular Price £32.49
- Ancient + Brave Wild Collagen Powder 200gSpecial Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00
- Lifeplan Hair Skin Nails Tabs 60Special Price £8.23 Regular Price £10.29
- Ancient + Brave True Collagen Sachets 15Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Ancient + Brave Naked Collagyn 250gSpecial Price £29.60 Regular Price £37.00
- Ancient + Brave Inspired Collagyn 250gSpecial Price £29.60 Regular Price £37.00
- Ancient + Brave Radiant Collagyn 250gSpecial Price £29.60 Regular Price £37.00
- Ancient + Brave True MCT Oil Sachets 15Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Ancient + Brave True MCT Oil 500mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Ancient + Brave True Collagen Powder 200gSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Ancient + Brave Cacao + Collagen Powder 250gSpecial Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Ancient + Brave Coffee + Collagen Powder 250gSpecial Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Together Health Beautiful Hair, Skin & Nails Caps 60Special Price £13.59 Regular Price £15.99
- Together Health Vegan Vitamin D3 Vegicaps 30Special Price £5.94 Regular Price £6.99
- Together Health Omega 3 Softgels 30Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
All you need to know about Beauty Supplements: Hair, Skin & Nails Tablets
Let's look at some of the most common queries about beauty supplements, particularly hair, skin and nail tablets.
What are the best vitamins and minerals for hair?
In order to keep your hair looking healthy and shiny, you can opt for a multivitamin that contains zinc, biotin and copper. Many skin, nail and hair supplements contain a blend of zinc, which is important for maintaining optimal health overall, biotin, specifically to support hair strengthening and encourage hair growth, plus copper, which slows down the greying process.
How long does it take skin, hair and nail supplements to work?
Skin, hair and nail supplements won't give you overnight results, so you'll need to have patience. Many people start to notice a difference between 10 and 12 weeks. The second month of taking skin, hair and nails supplements is usually the turning point where most people start to notice a change. Eating a well-balanced diet that is high in vitamins, omega-3 oils and minerals will also ensure healthy skin, hair and nails.
How does collagen help skin, hair and nails?
Collagen is one of the most populous proteins within our body, because it is within every tendon and muscle, as well as in our skin and bones. It is essentially the main building block of our body, and we can't be without it. As you age, your body starts to produce less collagen. This happens past the age of 25, and is why skin loses elasticity and suppleness. Our hair and nails also start to weaken because of the reduction in collagen production. It's because of this that many people choose to take collagen supplements.
What are the side effects of taking skin, hair and nails vitamins?
Some people experience an upset stomach, bloating, constipation or diarrhoea when taking supplements for skin, hair and nail health. If you suffer from a bowel condition such as IBS or Crohn's disease, you should consult your GP before taking these supplements. Side effects are usually temporary in most people, while their bodies adjust to the new supplements.