Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 120
Why not try...
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 wi ...£17.65
- Pharmanord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil Caps 60Pharmanord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oi ...Special Price £17.16 Regular Price £21.45
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets:
- The natural partner to your daily beauty regime
- Premium, unique complex designed to help build collagen, a major component of skin, to support skin structure and elasticity
- Contains essential beauty nutrients including zinc, copper and vitamin C
- Protects against free radical damage
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Benefits Of Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets:
The comprehensive formulation of Solgar's Skin, Nails & Hair is specifically designed to help improve the health of your hair, skin and nails by giving them the nutrients needed to effectively grow and heal.
Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets help to build collagen and keratin, the major building blocks of skin, nails and hair – all of which can decrease as we age and so need a boost of support. It does this with MSM and sulfur compounds, among other vitamins and minerals.
The key ingredients in Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair:
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), an organic form of sulphur, is critical for the formation of collagen, which forms the foundation of skin. Sulphur is essential for healthy skin, nails and hair. The Sulphur compounds are required in keratin synthesis and are essential to the formation of hair filaments and nail tissue.
Vitamin C manufactures and maintains collagen, improves peripheral circulation and promotes tissue elasticity. Red Algae Powder (providing Silica) is a major component of connective tissue. Studies show that silica improves skin integrity.
Proline and Lysine transformed to hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine with the help of vitamin C. These go on to form collagen. Copper helps manufacture the pigment melanin. Zinc, a powerful antioxidant mineral with numerous benefits for skin, nail and hair health (white spots on the nails may indicate a zinc deficiency).
Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Ingredients
Ingredients: Two (2) tablets provide: MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 1000 mg Red algae powder (L.corallioides) 150mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120 mg L-Lysine (as L-Lysine hydrochloride) 50 mg Zinc (as citrate) 15mg L-Proline 50mg Copper (as glycinate) 2000ug Tableted with these natural ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable gum, glycerin.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Red algae (L. calcareum) powder, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid), L-Lysine (as HCl), L-Proline, Zinc (as citrate), Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from rapeseed oil, palm kernel oil, coconut oil)), Copper (as bisglycinate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- After chemo I decided instead of trying to use hair regrowth shampoo I would do something good for my body to encourage healthy hair and nail regrowth
- These tablets have really worked for my hair. I’ve had weak short hairs around my hairline since having my children. I addition I started loosing a
- Had poor skin and hair for years and this is 100% the best product I’ve tried.
- I’ve been using this for just over a month nearly two months to give a proper review. I’ve been taking two tablets a day and I have seen a differe
- I bought this by my friend advice for hair. And now nearly a mont a taking it and looks like a hair start to grow a bit better. I have quite bad condi
- I am a big fan of Solgar and would recommend most of their supplements as I used quite a few. High quality, great results. I recently tried this one a
- I had taken other vitamins but never noticed any change. After a couple of months of taking these vitamins,, my hair, skin and nails started to look m
- I can already see improvement after a short period of time to may nails and hair. However, a bottle of product is two months supply only and the table
- A very good choice for hair, skin and nails
- Huge tablets but taken every day eventually I am seeing improvement in my skin and hair quality. Thicker hair and less acne-eczema flare ups. As with
- My skin is very clear and smooth , my hair is in great condition since starting these tablets I’m near the end of the first bottle . Will be orderin
- Forget lifting and esthetic surgery. Thanks to Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula, my skin is firm again. I look 10 years younger.
- Great service good quality products
- Fast delivery and good product...five