Eczema Face Creams, Emollients & Moisturisers
Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis) can be hard to deal with while maintaining a good skincare routine, especially when it comes to finding lotions for eczema and moisturizers for eczema prone skin.
If you are dealing with eczema flare ups and itchy skin, it's important to find the best face lotion for eczema and best moisturizer for eczema that works for you.
If you are looking for moisturisers for eczema prone skin, you've come to the right place.
Our range of high-quality products features emollients and moisturising treatments for eczema, alongside face creams for eczema which help to lock in moisture to reduce flaking and dry skin.
We also stock a number of serums that have been created with sensitive skin in mind, meaning you can use it on your eczema prone skin, adding a boost of intense hydration which can help to reduce skin tightness and itchiness.
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream 340gSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream 177mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Fluide 40mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00
- Eucerin Atocontrol Face Care Cream 50mlSpecial Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
- Eucerin Atocontrol Acute Care Cream 40mlSpecial Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion 52mlSpecial Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Night 40mlSpecial Price £15.75 Regular Price £23.00
- Avene Thermal Water 50mlSpecial Price £4.31 Regular Price £5.75
- Avene Thermal Water 150mlSpecial Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Riche 40mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water 150mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £9.00
- Avene Thermal Spring Water 300mlSpecial Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- CeraVe Moisturising Cream with Pump 454gSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30 52mlSpecial Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50Out of stock
- Uriage Toléderm Hydra Soothing Cream 50ml£13.99Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive 40mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 52mlSpecial Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50Out of stock
- CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 236mlSpecial Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50Out of stock
- CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 473mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- CeraVe Moisturising Cream 50mlSpecial Price £3.75 Regular Price £5.00Out of stock
- CeraVe Moisturising Cream Tube 177mlSpecial Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00Out of stock
- CeraVe Moisturising Cream Jar 454gSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
- CeraVe Moisturising Cream Jar 340gSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
- Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion 473ml£12.99Out of stock
- Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion 236ml£7.49Out of stock
Face Skincare Advice For Eczema Prone Skin
There are lots of excellent face creams for eczema, which work with the more delicate skin barrier on your face. If you experience eczema on other parts of your body, you may want to invest in a rich and soothing body cream suited to eczema.
What is a good skincare routine for people with eczema?
The best skincare routine for those who have eczema works alongside any of your prescribed medication and doesn't skip any of the usual skincare steps – you still need to cleanse and moisturise even while applying any prescribed topical creams for your atopic dermatitis.
Can emollients make eczema worse?
Emollients created for eczema or sensitive skin won't have the usual fragrances or additives that many skincare products do which can cause flare-ups in eczema. Choosing a eczema moisturiser, cream or emollient won't make your eczema worse, it will provide important hydration to support healthy skin renewal, even if you have irritated skin.
What is the best moisturiser for eczema?
The best eczema moisturiser is a cream, emollient or other rich moisturiser that does not contain added fragrances or preservatives that can cause flare-ups. Popular choices include: CeraVe SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream and La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive.