La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Night 40ml
Why not try...
- Antipodes Divine Face Oil Rosehip Avocado Oil 30mlAntipodes Divine Face Oil Rosehip A ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist 100mlPowered by our superfruit blend, ri ...Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
- Uriage Eau Thermale Glow Up Water Essence 100mlUriage Glow up Water Essence i ...£17.49
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Night Daily Repair Night Moisturiser:
- For ultra sensitive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin.
- Hydrates and reduces skin sensitivity overnight.
- Reactive skin prone to dryness, tightness, redness, itchiness or burning.
- Made with 0% Fragrance or Alcohol
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Night is a soothing and refreshing gel cream that is clinically proven to hydrate skin and reduce signs of skin sensitivity night after night.
Toleriane Dermallergo Night Cream reinforces the skin barrier function and provides up to 48h hydration for immediate relief. The gentle formula helps reduce redness and itchiness associated with dry skin. Its non-staining and refreshing gel texture leaves skin feeling comfortable for a good night sleep.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for sensitive to ultra-sensitive skin prone to dryness, tightness, redness, and itchiness. Also suitable for use on allergy-prone skin.
Toleriane Dermallergo Night Cream is enriched with probiotic derived fractions, niacinamide and Neurosensine. Combined with Thermal Spring Water from La Roche-Posay and vitamin B6, this formula immediately hydrates and relieves sensitive skin.
This gentle gel cream has been through rigorous testing under dermatological control to ensure it is suitable for use on sensitive skin and allergy-prone skin.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA:
The minimalist formula is designed for sensitive skin and its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. The formula is also hypoallergenic.
|Ingredients||2039003 08 AQUA / WATER / EAU • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • PROPANEDIOL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SQUALANE • NIACINAMIDE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PYRIDOXINE HCI • POLYSORBATE 20 • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • SALVIA MILTIORRHIZA ROOT EXTRACT • ALLANTOIN • GLYCERYL ACRYLATE / ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SPHINGOMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT • HYDROXYACETOPHENONE • CAPRYLIL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER • XANTHAN GUM • TOCOPHEROL (CODE F.I.L. : N290845/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Having a very dry and sensitive skin, it was an absolute relief to discover this cream. It does not leave my skin oily, just well moisturised. No itch
- So far, I like the product. It is very moisturizing and reacts well to my eczema prone skin
- Moisturises, soothes a good overall night cream. I regularly use it after retinol and have no sensitivity. Highly recommended.
- I have very sensitive skin and toleriane is really soothing and gentle. It's very hydrating without being heavy. Definitely recommend for sensiti
- The best cream I’ve ever had in my life! I would not change for nothing. The only problem I have is that it finishes really quickly , I even try to
- Having dry, sensitive skin and mild roseacea, I usually prefer a thick cream, the consistency of this is quite light and I didn't hold out much h
- I have really dry, dehydrated skin. No matter how much water I drink, it always is dry. This night cream, has really helped to soothe my skin. It work
- I like the texture and how it absorbs into the skin. It does not cause redness or allergy. Very good product
- My go-to, love this product for my dehydrated skin— especially during this mask era. I’m already on my second bottle now! Totally recommend!
- This is my go-to for any small dry patches that appear in the winter months. It can be used all over and daily if needed, but for me it is like first
- Have been using this for a long time. Really works for sensitive skin.