La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes 15ml
✓ Rehydrate your sensitive and dehydrated eye skin with the La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Eyes cream, an effective smoothing formulation.
✓ Offers targeted hydration, smoothing out dehydration lines with hyaluronic acid fragments, sodium hyaluronate and glycerin.
✓ It also has a draining effect on bags and puffy eyelids with a dose of energising caffeine.
✓ La Roche-Posay thermal spring water combats dark circles.
✓ The skin is rehydrated and smoothed, the eyelids are refreshed, and signs of fatigue are reduced.
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £14.80 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Cream SPF50 50mlVery high protection facial sunscre ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes provides intensive, targeted hydration designed to smooth the fine lines caused by dehydration and reduce puffiness.
How to use: Apply to the eye area in the morning and/or evening.
No artificial fragrance
|Ingredients||609677 06, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein, Caffeine, Isohexadecane ,Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, (Code F.I.L.: B45635/1. Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- great product. super fast delivery . would use again.