La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes 15ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Refill for Normal to Oily Hair 500mlVichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unifiant Medium 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unif ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eye Cream:
- Rehydrate your sensitive and dehydrated eye skin.
- An effective smoothing formulation.
- Offers targeted hydration, smoothing out dehydration lines .
- Contains hyaluronic acid fragments, sodium hyaluronate and glycerin.
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eye Cream is a hydrating eye cream for sensitive and dehydrated eye contours. This formula works to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and eyelid puffiness.
- For tired, puffy eyes.
- For dehydrated skin.
- For under eye circles.
Key Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eye Cream:
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid, a powerful moisturising active ingredient
- Combined with caffeine and high concentrations of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, to intensely rehydrate and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
Directions for use:
Apply to the eye area in the morning and/or evening.
|Ingredients||609677 06, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein, Caffeine, Isohexadecane ,Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, (Code F.I.L.: B45635/1. Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The eye cream is very necessary, since it is specially formulated not to irritate them. It's my must have :)
- I love how this cream hydrates undereyes. I’ve been using this cream for a couple weeks. Every morning it refreshes undereyes area and make me feel
- Great for sensitive and eczema prone skin. Hydratates well. Will buy again.
- I really like this eye cream. Although, it is actually more of a gel. I feel it makes my eyes look and feel more awake, doesn't have any nasty in
- My favourite eye cream for my sensitive eyes. Really hydrating!
- I've only just discovered this product. My under eye area was becoming progressively drier and wrinkled, despite daily use of eye creams. This is
- This is a brilliant cream for my sensitive/contact lens-wearing eyes- moisturises really well but with no trace of oiliness, which makes it double as
- This is a light gel treatment for whole eye area even fir very sensitive eyes. I won't use anything else. It's not irritant formula cam be u
- I bought this eye product to rehydrate the skin around my eyes that was damaged and prematurely aged (very dry and saggy with puffiness ) due to radio
- I've been using it for 2 years and I like it: nice and hydrating with a light texture.
- great product. super fast delivery . would use again.