Moisturisers For Dry & Dehydrated Skin
Browse our moisturisers for dry and dehydrated skin for the best in hydrating skincare. We stock the best moisturisers that have been formulated for dehydrated and dry skin, helping keep your face bright, clear and soft to the touch.
Items 1-32 of 64
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refining Serum 30mlSpecial Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Rich Cream 50mlSpecial Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Light Cream 50mlSpecial Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Dehydrated Skin Kit£30.00
- Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel 50ml£21.00
- Lancome Absolue Rich Cream 60mlSpecial Price £157.60 Regular Price £197.00
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Dry Skin 50mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 236mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 473mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream 75mlSpecial Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme 40mlSpecial Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Dry Skin 50mlSpecial Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum 30mlSpecial Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
All you need to know about Dry/Dehydrated Skin
What's the difference between dehydrated and dry skin?
Dry skin is a skin type and means your skin is usually dry. Dehydrated skin is an issue that affects all skin types and means you have a lack of water in your skin, which may only be temporary.
Which moisturiser is best for dry skin?
The best moisturiser for dry skin is one that has been specifically formulated for dry skin. This is important as facial moisturisers for oily skin won't apply as much moisturiser as one for dry or dehydrated skin, so you won't get the benefit if your skin is in desperate need of additional hydration.
Does moisturiser help dehydrated skin?
Yes, a moisturiser for dehydrated skin will benefit your skin. Dehydrated skin lacks water in the outer layers, making it vulnerable to damage, such as cracking, skin flaking and rough textures. Rich and hydrating dry and dehydrated skin moisturisers provide vital nutrients, like vitamin E, and other moisture-locking ingredients which ensure healthy skin.