La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche 50ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Creme-Gel SPF50 150mlEucerin Allergy Protection Sun Crem ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Vichy Nutrilogie 1 Daily Day Care 50mlThe patented Sphingo-lipid, precurs ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Face and Body Gentle Milk SPF 50+ 300mlChildren's Gentle Face & B ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 473mlCeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser: He ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
✓ Relieve your skin from the painful sensations that excessive dryness can cause with the La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Rich cream
✓ A comforting and soothing treat for sensitive, problematic skin.
✓ No more tingling, stinging or tightness, just perfectly balanced, easy to maintain, moisturised skin.
Relieve your skin from the painful sensations that excessive dryness can cause with the La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Rich cream, a comforting and soothing treat for sensitive, problematic skin. By wrapping the skin in a cream which is formulated with INNOVATION MP-lipids (a new generation of lipids with a high efficacy on the synthesis of moisturizing factors, lipids and proteins essential to skin’s comfort and protection) this cream comforts, soothes and increases suppleness.
No more tingling, stinging or tightness, just perfectly balanced, easy to maintain, moisturised skin. La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche is for use in the morning and/or evening over the whole face.
How to use: Use morning and/or evening over whole face.
|Ingredients||60971721, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat. Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Niacinamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Sodium Polycrylate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, (Code F.I.L.: B158565/1) Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been using this product for a few months now as a night cream. It really is the very best cream I have ever used for my dry complexion. It real
- Its nourishing texture, makes the skin soft and smooth. Love it!
- One of my all time favourite products from LRP! Helps my dry skin keep moisturised and soft! I use this at night as it’s quite rich for me to use du
- I usually use Avene but developed a allergy to this range. I tried this cream with success. It is light weight soft and suits my skin. It doesn’t le
- I’m currently in acne medication which is quite intense and really dryer my skin out, my skin was very sensitive and felt painful on my face. I have
- I bought this cream for my extremely sensitive skin. Hoping for some results and I 'm so impressed! my skin is not flaking and falling off anymor
- I bought this about a month ago because i was trying out a new regimen for my dry skin. This was a perfect moisturiser to seal in moisture after apply
- Best face cream I have ever used! Will definitely keep buying
- I love this product, my skin looks very healthy ..
- This moisturiser is very thick and feels very nourishing. It leaves my skin feeling really soft. However, it has a smell like talc and smells quite ol