La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lips 7.5ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Repairing Balm SPF50 40ml✓ Double action formula to soothe ...Special Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.00
- Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea 75mlIntensively moisturises and soothes ...Special Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.50Out of stock
- Vichy Homme Mens Anti-Irritation Shaving Gel 150mlVichy Homme Shaving Gel for Reactiv ...£8.00
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lips provides a new generation of barrier-texture. Its barrier texture isolates against aggression and soothes.
Contains Panthenol 5%.
How to use: Apply to lips or surrounding area of extreme chapping as often as needed.
No artificial fragrance
La Roche-Posay follows strict formulations standards: - 100% hypoallergenic skincare - Non-comedogenic - High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring Water - Minimal ingredients and fragrance - Tested on sensitive skin
The protective formula creates a layer on the lips, filling in cracks and preventing external aggressions from worsening the problem. A 5% concentration of panthenol provides instant, intense relief from discomfort and repairs the damaged skin, while 3% MP-lipids recreates the hydrolupidic film to prevent chapping.
|Ingredients||609756 21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-5 Pentaerythritylether, PEG-5 Pentaerythritylether, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ethylhexylpalmitate, Silica Silylate, Polybutene, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Aqua/Water, Sodium Saccharin, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, (Code F.I.L. : B163009/2)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Really moisturising and without mint or anything that makes your lips tingle, which makes your lips dry.
- I bought this a month ago after trying nearly every other lip balm for my sons really dry chapped cracked sometimes bleeding lips. He put it on before
- I have a daughter who is just 7 and she always suffers from dry lips especially this time of year. Her first systems of a head cold is redness and sen
- Love this product....great repairing balm....my daughter took mine and hid it so she could keep it!!
- Have always suffered from dry lips which made putting on matte lipsticks a nightmare. No matter how much I exfoliated and then moisturised, my lips wo
- I have been using this for years after it was recommended to me by a dermatologist. I can't get enough of it! Long lasting moisture. A little goe
- Bought this for my daughters sore, cracked lips. since using they have greatly improved. Would highly recommend this product.
- I've been using this for about 2 weeks and can honestly say that my lips have never felt so good. I've used numerous different types of lip
- I like the way it’s dispensed ( I don’t like lip balms shaped like lipsticks!). The texture is nice and it makes my lips feel soft for ages.
- Perfect for an all-year round boost in hydration, as well as a part of a first-aid kit for chapped lips during winter months. Cannot praise it enough!
- I have reordering this product as I never want to run out