Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Night Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Normal/Combination Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Rede ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
As our skin ages, the structure changes. Elasticity, firmness, radiance and resilience reduce, and wrinkles increase. The loss of elasticity, combined with the appearance of deep wrinkles, is a primary ageing concern for many women with mature skin.
The Eucerin Elasticity+Filler range has been specially formulated to tackle both of these concerns and to deliver multiple anti-ageing benefits. Both the day and night cream contain Arctiin (an active which has been shown to accelerate collagen renewal in skin cells) and Silymarin (a powerful antioxidant which has been shown to help protect collagen and elastin from degrading). The formula also contains Hyaluronic Acid to visibly plump up the appearance of wrinkles. The caring products are complimented by a smoothing face oil, rich in essential oils.
The cream nourishes thinning, fragile skin, and helps to strengthen its structure by improving elasticity and visibly plumping up the appearance of deep wrinkles. The smoothing, nourishing oil helps improve skin’s elasticity and supports resilience. All products leave skin feeling firm and smooth with improved radiance & ageing related facial redness is visibly reduced.
|Ingredients||Aqua Glycerin Cetearyl Alcohol Panthenol Caprylic-Capric-Triglyceride Butylene Glycol Glyceryl Stearate Citrate Pentylene Glycol Methylpropanediol Argan Oil Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Silymarin Sodium Hyaluronate Arctium Lappa Fruit Extract Ascorbyl Palmitate Lecithin Tocopherol Glycine Soja Seed Oil Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Sodium Carbomer Tapioca Starch Dimethicone Benzyl Alcohol Trisodium EDTA Caprylyl Glycol BHT Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’ve been using this for 6 weeks + now and it is really amazing my skin feels firmer my skin is so soft .. I used the silver cap eucerin products be
- I am very pleasantly surprised at how quickly I am seeing the good results! The cream is very easy to apply and it not at all sticky. The scent is ver
- I have been pleasantly surprised, firstly the scent is light and therefore not overpowering. On using the cream it is light non greasy, easy to apply
- I’ve only been using this night cream for a few nights, but I can already feel a difference. It has a lovely texture, no at all greasy. Leaves you s
- Wanted to give this cream a fair trial before reviewing. I have used it almost every evening for the past 3 weeks on one side of my face only with my
- I really like this product, it smells nice, is easy to apply and leaves your skin feeling nourished and lovely to touch, the only negative is that whe
- Love this cream. Have been using it just over a week now and can see a difference. My skin is more supple and younger looking. The night cream goes on
- I wasn't sure at first about this cream. The texture is a like a serum and cream combined. It felt very tacky when first applied but dried quite
- I liked the light smell to this product but found it a bit greasy for my skin in some areas.
- Very moisturising helped with dry areas and although quite an oily feel it didn't break me out in spots surprisingly. Good scent for a moisturise