The skin on your lips is very delicate. Cold weather, dry air and dry skin conditions can make your lips dehydrated, cracked and sore. Keep them moisturised, repaired and super soft with our range of luxury lip balms from well-known brands including Clarins, Avene and Vichy.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Nourishing Lip Balm SPF20 15mlSpecial Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick 3.7gSpecial Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm 10mlSpecial Price £4.80 Regular Price £6.00
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lips 7.5mlSpecial Price £5.95 Regular Price £7.00
- La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips 4.7mlSpecial Price £5.10 Regular Price £6.00
- Manuka Health Manuka Honey Lip Balm 4.5gSpecial Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- Filorga Nutri Filler Lips 4g£26.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Intensive Lip Repair Balm 15mlSpecial Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Silky Lip Balm 15mlSpecial Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00Out of stock
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15mlSpecial Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00Out of stock
All you need to know about Lip Care
Why should I use lip balm?
The skin on your lips is fragile and more prone to damage than the rest of your body. It is very thin and can therefore be more easily exposed to irritation. A lip balm or lip moisturiser can help to maintain healthy skin on your lips, protecting them from UV light, cold weather and dry air. Your lips can dry out and crack easily because the skin on them is so fragile. Sore, cracked lips can feel uncomfortable and can also make applying make-up more difficult.
What can I do if my lips become really chapped?
If you have dry or cracked lips it is important to apply product on them as soon as you notice they are becoming sore. This acts as a seal and protects the outermost layer of skin from any further damage, while helping the skin underneath to heal. Can my lips become sunburned? Yes – because the skin on your lips is so delicate, and because it contains barely any melanin which filters out UV light, it can burn very easily if it comes into direct contact with sunlight. Lips should always be protected with SPF 30 if you are planning on going out in the sun, even if it is a cloudy day.
What heals lips fast?
Apply a lip balm several times a day if your lips feel damaged and dry. If they are cracked, try some petroleum jelly on top of your lip balm to help seal it in. Apply both products before going to bed, as this will enable them to sink in overnight, and should help to combat dry, sore lips.