Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick 3.7g
Why not try...
- Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Uriage Xémose Cleansing Soothing Oil 500mlUriage Xémose Cleansing Soothing O ...£19.99
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00Out of stock
- Uriage Bariederm-Cica Daily Gel-Cream 40mlUriage CICA DAILY GEL-CREAM is the ...£19.99
Elizabeth Arden's renowned Eight Hour Cream in a super-protective, portable stick for lips. Enriched with emollients, protective sunscreen and vitamin E.
Treat your lips to Eight Hour Care.
- Moisturises, softens and smoothes lips.
- Provides antioxidant protection with vitamin E.
- SPF15 shields against UV exposure.
Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden to soothe skin, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What made it so effective is a combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic uses, and vitamin E. The apricot coloured balm was so beneficial to her clients, Miss Arden used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to a remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and "eight hours later" the skin was all better.
How to use: Apply liberally as often as necessary.
|Ingredients||Padimate 0, Oxybenzone, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cetyl Lactate, Myristyl Lactate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera, Copernicia Cerifera, Beeswax, Tocopherol, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylstyrene, Microcrystalline Wax, Bht, Vegetable Oil, Zea Mays, Parfum, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Ci 77492|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.