Vitamin C Skincare
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum 30mlSpecial Price £54.00 Regular Price £67.00
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum 50mlSpecial Price £72.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum 75mlSpecial Price £96.00 Regular Price £120.00
- Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C Gel-Cream 50mlSpecial Price £55.20 Regular Price £69.00
- REN Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream 50mlSpecial Price £33.60 Regular Price £42.00
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum 115mlSpecial Price £132.00 Regular Price £165.00
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti-Wrinkle Renovating Serum 30mlSpecial Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C Booster 1x8mlSpecial Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Radiance Renewal Serum Caps 60Special Price £68.00 Regular Price £80.00
- Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Radiance Renewal Serum Caps 30Special Price £41.65 Regular Price £49.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Night Renewer 50mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Vitamin C Serum 20mlSpecial Price £34.00 Regular Price £42.50
- Antipodes Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream 60mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum 30mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream 30mlSpecial Price £27.20 Regular Price £34.00
- Antipodes Gospel Vitamin C Skin-Glow Gel Cleanser 200mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C² Dual Concentrate 10mlSpecial Price £30.40 Regular Price £38.00
- The Nue Co. Topical- C 15mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
All you need to know about Vitamin C
What does Vitamin C do for the skin?
Vitamin C is a star ingredient in skincare products. It can help with a wide range of skin concerns, achieving radiant skin is one of its most popular benefits. Other key benefits of Vitamin C serums and moisturisers are that they improve your skin's resistance to UV exposure protection the skin from ageing and hyperpigmentation, improve the skin’s texture and tone, brighten the skin, heal and reduce inflammation, improve skin hydration, and promote collagen production. Vitamin C is safe to use on most skin types, but it is recommended you do research on the best type of Vitamin C skincare product that would suit your skin concerns the best.
How long does it take Vitamin C to work on the skin?
Vitamin C serums and moisturisers won’t give you instant results. When used consistently, you will begin to notice a difference in the look and feel or your skin typically within 2-4 weeks. One of the first signs that indicate your Vitamin C skincare is taking effect is brighter and more radiant skin. With time, you can also expect to see dark spots and hyperpigmentation fading, leaving you with a more even skin tone.
What can you not mix with Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is an acid (sometimes known as ascorbic acid) and a powerful antioxidant. Mixing it with AHA’s and BHA’s such as Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid will significantly imbalance the pH levels of the products and reduce the power of your Vitamin C skincare. Their chemical exfoliation action mixed with the power of Vitamin C can also irritate the skin. If you want to use chemical exfoliants it is best to use Vitamin C in the morning and chemical exfoliants in the evening.