Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Radiance Renewal Serum Caps 60
Why not try...
- Cellcosmet Gentle Purifying Cleanser 200mlPurifies the epidermis while mainta ...£64.00
- Cellcosmet Active Tonic 250mlTones and rebalances skin functions ...£64.00Out of stock
- Filorga Lift Designer Ultra Lifting Serum 30mlRediscover your skin's youthfu ...£65.00
- Clarins Super Restorative Night Cream All Skin Types 50mlClarins Super Restorative Night Cre ...£65.50
- Cellcosmet Gentle Cream Cleanser 200mlRemoves make-up and cleanses due to ...£64.00
Discover Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum that contains 178x more potent than traditional vitamin C*. This dry oil serum helps to even skin tone, visibly brighten the skin and protect against premature signs of ageing. See visibly brighter skin after just one use.
*Based on stability testing of THD Ascorbate vs. L-Ascorbic Acid.
This luxurious, lightweight satiny serum combines two powerhouse ingredients in one capsule: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers, and ceramides to help prevent moisture loss. Dual-action brightening technology visibly diminishes dullness and fights hyperpigmentation, perking up tired-looking skin and balancing tone. Instant brightening power in every dose. Encapsulated for freshness, formulated for maximum potency.
- Brightens skin and improves radiance.
- Helps improve the look of uneven skin tone.
- Minimises the look of dark spots and discoloration.
- Protects against environmental aggressors that contribute to ageing signs.
- Supports skin’s natural collagen and elastin matrix.
- Vitamin C: Brightening powerhouse that visibly fights skin dullness and age-accelerating free radicals with potent, quick-absorbing properties.
- Ceramides: Help skin prevent moisture loss and prolong its glow .
- Clary Sage: Soothes aggravation caused by skin-dulling free radicals .
- Vitamin E: Known to support the efficacy of Vitamin C and help prolong its potency.
- Emollient Oils: Skin-conditioning antioxidants loaded with vitamins that help repair and protect skin.
Single-dose capsules. Travel friendly. Free from added fragrance.
How to use: Squeeze 3 drops onto palm of hand, press palms together, and smooth over face. Use remaining serum for neck and décolleté. Adjust as needed. Use morning and/or night before moisturiser. Suitable for all skin types. Clinically and dermatologist tested.
|Ingredients||Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ns, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Glyceryl Dioleate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Phytosphingosine, Phytosterols, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Sclareolide, Tocopherol, Triolein, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.