Stay safe in the sun with our selection of SPF 30 sunscreens. Having an SPF of at least 30 is very important if you want to protect your skin from sunburn, premature ageing and skin cancer. Wearing SPF 30 will give you 30 times more protection from the sun's rays than no sunscreen at all. Sunscreens protect us from UVB and UVA rays, which can both contribute to skin cancer. Guard your skin and get peace of mind with our soothing range.
Items 1-32 of 34
- Eucerin Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF30 150mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene High Protection Fluid SPF30 Sun Cream 50mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF30 250mlSpecial Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Spray SPF30 200mlSpecial Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Comfort Cream SPF30 50mlSpecial Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF30 300mlSpecial Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Bioderma Photoderm Bronz High Protection Spray SPF30 200mlSpecial Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50
- Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Dry Oil SPF30 200mlSpecial Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50
- Vichy Capital Soleil Hydrating Solar Protective Water SPF50 200mlSpecial Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil Tan Enhancing Solar Protective Water SPF50 200mlSpecial Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Avene High Protection Spray SPF30 200mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra Light Fluid SPF30 50mlSpecial Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Vichy Capital Soleil Beach Protect Spray SPF30 200mlSpecial Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
- Esthederm Adaptasun Body Spray Strong Spray 150mlSpecial Price £29.48 Regular Price £44.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Tan Enhancing Solar Protective Water SPF30 200mlSpecial Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydrating Solar Protective Water SPF30 200mlSpecial Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Eucerin Sun Creme SPF30 50mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Sun Face Mattifying Fluid SPF30 50mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF 30 50mlSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti-Blemish SPF30 50mlSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Anti Sand SPF30 200mlSpecial Price £13.01 Regular Price £15.30Out of stock
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Satin Sheen Oil Fast Tan Optimiser Body SPF30 150mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £24.00Out of stock
All you need to know about SPF 30
Should I reapply sunscreen throughout the day?
Yes – although it depends on what you are doing in the sun (that determines whether or not you need to reapply more). If you are spending all day in the sun, reapply your SPF 30 every 2-3 hours, especially during the hottest part of the day. You should use about one teaspoon on areas such as your face and neck, as these are more exposed. If you are sitting in an office near a window, you will still need to apply sunscreen, but may only need to apply it once.
What does SPF mean?
When you shop for sunscreen there is a number next to the term SPF, which means 'sun protection factor'. This is an indication of how long we can exposure our skin to the sun for, before it begins to burn. With 30 SPF, this means that once applied, your skin will have 30 times more protection than without any sunscreen. It is important to re-apply sunscreen regularly if you are out in the heat all day.
What does 'broad spectrum' mean?
You should keep the phrase 'broad spectrum' in mind when purchasing sunscreen, as this indicates that the sunscreen protects you from both UVA and UVB rays. UVB rays are rays that are responsible for causing skin cancer and premature ageing/dark spots etc. UVA rays are responsible for sunburn and wrinkling of the skin. If you have a product that is a broad spectrum sunscreen, you should be well-protected against both of these types of harmful rays.
Is factor 30 as strong as factor 50?
Factor 50 does give you that little bit more protection, and is a good idea if you are protecting those with sensitive skin or little ones. There is however not a huge difference between factor 30 and factor 50. A product with SPF 30 is still a good amount of protection to have against the sun's rays, as long as you apply it regularly.