A clinically tested moisturising day cream with UVA and UVB protection. The active ingredient Thiamidol works to reduce hyperpigmentation while mineral colour pigments provide natural skin coverage. Suitable for all skin types, this moisturiser immediately gives your skin a more even look.
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate 6 x 5mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate ...Special Price £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Night Cream 50mlA rich night cream for mature skin. ...Special Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
- Vichy Slow Age Night Cream & Mask 50mlMulti-use night care that fights th ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £36.50
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream SPF30 50ml✓ Helps reduce the appearance of ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £33.95
- Clarins Cleansing Essentials Normal to Dry SkinClarins Cleansing Essentials Normal ...Special Price £26.00 Regular Price £29.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] 30mlLa Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Anti-Wr ...Special Price £27.00 Regular Price £36.00
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day Cream SPF30 Tinted Light:
Immediately covers and offers long-lasting reduction of pigment spots with first visible result in two weeks.
- Day cream with tinted coverage for immediately even skin
- Reduces pigment spots and prevents new ones
- SPF 30 and UVA/UVB for sun protection
Tinted day cream with SPF for an even skin tone
Melanin is a natural pigment that gives colour to skin. Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences and ageing can cause an increase in melanin production and trigger hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation appears as dark patches and age spots (also known as sun spots) that make skin look uneven.
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day SPF 30 Tinted Light contains Thiamidol, an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production. It is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce dark spots and prevent their reappearance. First results are visible after two weeks and improve continuously with regular use.
With broad spectrum UVA and UVB filters (SPF 30), this tinted moisturising day cream offers effective protection from the sun and reduces the chances of skin developing sun-induced pigment spots. Skin appears even with light tinted coverage thanks to mineral colour pigments.
To development the range’s colour, Eucerin received prominent support from make-up artist Marianna Mukuchyan.
How to use Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day Cream Tinted SPF30
- Apply in the morning to a well-cleansed face, neck and décolleté
- Gently massage into skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Apply once a day in the morning.
- Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day on the face.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Alcohol Denat, CI 77891, Dibutyl Adipate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol DicaprylateDicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cocoglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopherol, Tapioca Starch, Carrageenan, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Alumina, Trisodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.