Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Dry 125mlGently washes away impurities, ma ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
- Clarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse 150mlClarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing M ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Lancome Tonique Douceur 200mlNormal to dry skin. ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone caused by hyper pigmentation. It contains B-Resorcinol which has been shown to inhibit melanin production (in-vitro) and Glycyrrhetinic acid to support your skin’s own processes. Enriched with nourishing dexpanthenol, the formula intensively moisturises while supporting your skin’s nightly regeneration process. Your skin will start looking visibly brighter and more even with regular use.
How to use:
Suitable for normal to dry skin.
Apply a small amount to your face, neck and décolleté (chest).
Massage gently into your skin, avoiding contact with your eyes
|Ingredients||Aqua Glycerin Isopropyl Palmitate Alcohol Denat Cetearyl Isononanoate Squalane Panthenol Glyceryl Stearate Citrate Cetearyl Alcohol Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Methylpropanediol Lauroyl Lysine Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Tocopherol Glucosylrutin Carbomer Chondrus Crispus Extract Sodium Hydroxide Isoquercitrin Trisodium EDTA Phenoxyethanol Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Eucerin changed my skin life about a year ago. It gave me the clearest and smoothest skin ever. I am used to using Eucerin's 'Even Brighter&
- Love this cream! I spend a lot of time outdoors and get patches of brown skin where I’m more sensitive and the skin is thinner, this has really made