Our range of luxury hair care products has everything you need to keep your hair beautiful, including products to revitalise hair when it has lost its lustre, and to give it extra TLC when needed. We have chosen hair products from only the best hair care brands on the market.
We stock shampoos, conditioners, brushes, supplements and treatments. Whether your hair is dry, normal or oily, you'll find the perfect luxury hair products to add to your regular hair care routine. Buy hair care products online with Landys Chemist and you can earn points, and get free delivery in the UK (on orders over £15).
- Phyto Phytocyane Anti-hair Loss Treatment for Men Vials 12Special Price £40.28 Regular Price £50.35
- Phyto Phytocyane Progressive Treatment for Women 12x5mlSpecial Price £40.28 Regular Price £50.35
- Phyto Phytocyane Reactional Treatment for Women 12x5mlSpecial Price £31.68 Regular Price £39.60
- Phyto PhytoColor Shine Activating Care 150mlSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Phyto PhytoColor Colour Protecting Mask 150mlSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Phyto Phytocolor Colour Protecting Shampoo 250mlSpecial Price £9.84 Regular Price £12.30
- Antipodes Natural Hair Kabuki BrushSpecial Price £13.60 Regular Price £17.00
- Rausch Volume Styling Lotion 150mlSpecial Price £9.31 Regular Price £10.95
- Rausch Styling Gel 150mlSpecial Price £8.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Rausch Dry Shampoo Fresh 150mlSpecial Price £12.33 Regular Price £14.50
- Rausch Dry Shampoo Fresh 50mlSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £7.50
- Rausch Original Hair Tincture 200mlSpecial Price £24.01 Regular Price £28.25
- Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Intensive Fluid 30mlSpecial Price £41.61 Regular Price £48.95
- Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Rinse Conditioner For Hair Loss 200mlSpecial Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
- Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Shampoo For Hair Loss 200mlSpecial Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
- Rausch Seaweed Scalp Pack Mask 100mlSpecial Price £12.71 Regular Price £14.95
- Rausch Seaweed Degreasing Conditoner For Greasy Hair 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Seaweed Degreasing Shampoo For Greasy Hair 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Heartseed Sensitive Conditioner For Irritated Scalp 200mlSpecial Price £13.56 Regular Price £15.95
- Rausch Heartseed Sensitive Shampoo For Irritated Scalp 200mlSpecial Price £13.56 Regular Price £15.95
- Rausch Willow Bark Treatment Conditioner for Problematic Scalp & Hair 200mlSpecial Price £13.56 Regular Price £15.95
- Rausch Willow Bark Treatment Shampoo for Problematic Scalp & Hair 200mlSpecial Price £13.56 Regular Price £15.95
- Rausch Coltsfoot Anti-Dandruff Lotion 200mlSpecial Price £17.81 Regular Price £20.95
- Rausch Coltsfoot Anti-Dandruff Rinse Conditioner 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Coltsfoot Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Rausch Coltsfoot Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 40mlSpecial Price £2.54 Regular Price £2.99
- Rausch Avocado Color-Protecting Rinse Conditioner 200mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
All you need to know about Hair Care
How do you keep your hair healthy?
In order to keep your hair healthy, you need to be giving your body the right nutrients so it can grow. You should be washing it regularly, but not too often, and you need to either avoid damaging your hair with excessive styling or forceful combing or carry out regular hair restorative treatments.
If you are having issues with your hair you might seek out a specific treatment. For example, you can repair damaged hair by giving it a cut and using a hair mask. If your hair is thinning you might try a thickening shampoo.
How do I look after my dyed hair?
When you colour your hair, you remove moisture from it, which can reduce its shine. As part of your hair care routine, you should use a shampoo and conditioner that is either hydrating or specially formulated for coloured hair. If you have dyed your hair blonde, use a purple shampoo to counter brassy orange tones. To get your locks back to a good condition, use a nourishing hair mask once a week and try to limit the amount of time you straighten your hair.
How do I add volume to fine hair?
Use a shampoo and conditioner, as well as styling products, that are specifically formulated for fine hair. Try not to use products that are too heavy like oil and serum, as these will bog down your hair and make it even flatter. When blow-drying your hair, use a rounded brush and lift the hair upwards from the scalp to increase volume. Apply a root lift spray as you go, and work in sections.