Our range of luxury hair care products has everything you need to keep your hair beautiful, including products to revitalise hair when it has lost its lustre, and to give it extra TLC when needed. We have chosen hair products from only the best hair care brands on the market.
We stock shampoos, conditioners, brushes, supplements and treatments. Whether your hair is dry, normal or oily, you'll find the perfect luxury hair products to add to your regular hair care routine. Buy hair care products online with Landys Chemist and you can earn points, and get free delivery in the UK (on orders over £15).
Items 1-32 of 262
- Eucerin DermoCapillaire Calming Urea Shampoo 250mlSpecial Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- La Roche-Posay Kerium Gel Shampoo For Oily Scalps 200mlSpecial Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Vichy Dercos Densi Thickening Shampoo 250mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
- Mustela Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150mlSpecial Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 200mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 200mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
All you need to know about Hair Care
How do you keep your hair healthy?
In order to keep your hair healthy, you need to be giving your body the right nutrients so it can grow. You should be washing it regularly, but not too often, and you need to either avoid damaging your hair with excessive styling or forceful combing or carry out regular hair restorative treatments.
If you are having issues with your hair you might seek out a specific treatment. For example, you can repair damaged hair by giving it a cut and using a hair mask. If your hair is thinning you might try a thickening shampoo.
How do I look after my dyed hair?
When you colour your hair, you remove moisture from it, which can reduce its shine. As part of your hair care routine, you should use a shampoo and conditioner that is either hydrating or specially formulated for coloured hair. If you have dyed your hair blonde, use a purple shampoo to counter brassy orange tones. To get your locks back to a good condition, use a nourishing hair mask once a week and try to limit the amount of time you straighten your hair.
How do I add volume to fine hair?
Use a shampoo and conditioner, as well as styling products, that are specifically formulated for fine hair. Try not to use products that are too heavy like oil and serum, as these will bog down your hair and make it even flatter. When blow-drying your hair, use a rounded brush and lift the hair upwards from the scalp to increase volume. Apply a root lift spray as you go, and work in sections.