Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Sensitive Military Brush SB2M
This pure bristle brush is best for very fine or thinning hair, with 7 rings of fine bristle tufts to stimulate blood flow to the hair roots. The density of the bristles allows conditioning sebum to be more evenly distributed from the roots to the ends of the hair.
Regular brushing plays an important part in the condition of your hair. Brushing spreads essential oils along the length of the hair giving it strength, suppleness and producing a healthy sheen.
To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson hairbrush it is not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder -Mason Pearson- over one hundred years ago and improved over succeeding generations. In addition the materials are first-class. Mason Pearson hairbrushes are made in different sizes, materials and colours, at a wide range of prices.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Lovely on fine thinning hair.
- Bought it for my husband's birthday who loved it.
- The best hair brush about - soft and yet very efficient.
- Having used a Pearson brush for a long time I needed to see what they currently had available.I found your site very useful and therefore made the pur
- This is the best brush I ever used. I am a male around 40 with thinning hair so I ordered the sensitive, as per recommendations from mason pearson web