Taking a long soak after a busy day is a great way to de-stress, unwind and let your cares wash away. Feel brand new after a bath time treat with our range of sumptuous bathing products from luxury and well-known brands. From mineral bath flakes to bath and shower foams, pour under running water, swirl to disperse and soak for as long as you need.
Items 1-32 of 47
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 1000mlSpecial Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Olverum Bath Oil 250ml£65.00
- Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil 20% Omega 400mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200mlSpecial Price £7.04 Regular Price £8.80
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ 400mlSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ 200mlSpecial Price £9.35 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Huile de Douche 200mlSpecial Price £8.40 Regular Price £10.50
All you need to know about Bath
What does magnesium bath flakes do?
Magnesium is an important nutrient for us to get through our diets. It is possible to absorb it through your skin rather than take a supplement in a pill form. Getting an intake of magnesium through the skin can help to calm the body and relieve conditions such as arthritis aches and pains. You should however speak to your GP before purchasing magnesium flakes, and only use them as directed. Using too much can cause health complications, so only use the stated dose.
How long should you soak in a magnesium bath for?
You should usually soak in a magnesium bath for at least 15-20 minutes for your body to start feeling the healing benefits. Ensure that your bath water isn't too hot, especially if you have problems with blood pressure.
Does taking a bath properly clean you?
Yes – baths are just as effective as showers, despite the belief that you are 'soaking in your own filth'. Baths are also great at lowering stress levels and promoting relaxation, and are effective at getting babies and young children clean, which can be more difficult in the shower.
How long should I stay in a bubble bath for?
Don't be alarmed if you get pruney-looking skin – you can technically stay in a bath for as long as you wish. 20 minutes is usually the recommenced amount of time, as this relaxes the body and lowers blood pressure. In those with diabetes, 30 minutes in a bath can help to improve blood sugar levels.