Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- Nature's Answer Periobrite Toothpaste Cinnamint 113gPerioBrite Natural Toothpaste is De ...£6.99
- Mavala Nail Polish Thinner 10mlSay goodbye to thick and gloopy nai ...£7.60
- Vichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Sensitive Skin Deodorant Roll-on 50mlEnsure maximum protection for your ...Special Price £7.23 Regular Price £8.50
- Pharmanord Q10 Toothpaste (+Fluoride) 75mlPharmanord Q10 Toothpaste 75ml (+ F ...£7.49
- Eucerin Hyaluron Mist Spray 150mlEucerin Hyaluron Mist Spray: ✓ I ...Special Price £7.88 Regular Price £10.50
Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel is a daily gentle soap-free cleansing shower gel that respects the skin.
Thanks to its moisturising agents, Atoderm Gel douche softens and protects the skin.
The soothing properties of Atoderm Gel douche reduce sensations of tightness.
How to use: Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
Apply Atoderm Gel douche on damp skin. Lather, then rinse thoroughly. Gently dry your skin.
We recommend then applying Atoderm Lait or Atoderm Crème for your body and Atoderm Nutritive for your face.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, COPPER SULFATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LECITHIN, RHAMNOSE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 548]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.