Face Masks For Skin Care
Beauty face masks – not to be confused with face coverings – are the ultimate in pampering for your skin. Give your skin a boost of nourishment, tackle spots or weary-looking skin with a powerful face mask. Use weekly to achieve glowing skin.
Purifying, Exfoliating & Firming Face Masks
Our range of luxury skincare products features the best beauty masks on the market and each with a targeted formula to give your skin the boost it needs. Our exfoliating and purifying face masks are ideal for acne and spot prone skin, offering a level of cleansing that can't be matched by regular cleansers. Our firming face masks and masks with hyaluronic acid are ideal for older skin, adding deep hydration to rejuvenate your skin.
Overnight Pampering With Night Masks
If you want to give yourself a special night of pampering, why not try one of our night face masks. Enriched with vital skin nutrients, you'll awaken to vibrant, taut and beautiful skin. Treat yourself to a night face mask today!
- REN Clearcalm Invisible Pores Detox Mask 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Clarins Beauty Flash Peel 50mlSpecial Price £33.00 Regular Price £38.00
- Antipodes Halo Skin-Brightening Facial Mud Mask 75mlSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask 75mlSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis + Purifying Mask 75mlSpecial Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet MaskSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £9.50
- Clarins MyClarins CLEAR-OUT Anti-Blackheads Stick & Mask 50mlSpecial Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Detox Mask 75mlSpecial Price £49.60 Regular Price £62.00
- Avene Soothing Radiance Mask 50mlSpecial Price £12.19 Regular Price £16.25
- Lancome Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask 50mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Charge Relaxing Sleep Mask 50mlSpecial Price £23.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins SOS Pure Rebalancing Clay Mask 75mlSpecial Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00
- Clarins SOS Hydra Refreshing Hydration Mask 75mlSpecial Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask 100mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Mask 75mlSpecial Price £42.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Revitalising Night Ritual Mask 75mlSpecial Price £96.00 Regular Price £120.00
- REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- REN Clarimatte Invisible Pores Detox Mask 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Avene Cleanance Mask 50mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Calm Redness-relief Soothing Repair Mask 50mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Probiotic Boost, Skin Renewal Biocellulose Mask 4Special Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel & Reveal Revitalising Mask 50mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00Out of stock
A Few FAQs About Beauty Face Masks
Do face masks really work for skin?
Face masks aren't magic, but they are a great way to apply vital nutrients and hydration to your skin to make it brighter and fresher looking than before. If your skin has been suffering the effects of tiredness and stress, or from external factors such as pollution, face masks can help your skin recover.
Great skincare is about taking regular care of your skin. Any good skincare routine involves a few steps to keep your skin looking its best, and a face mask is an important step in the process.If you are dealing with a skin condition, seek out a face mask that targets that issue.
What does an exfoliating face mask do?
Exfoliating face masks use chemical exfoliation rather than micro ingredients to physically exfoliate skin, just like regular exfoliators. Using an exfoliating face mask will draw out bits of dirt and grime from deep within your pores, while applying vital nutrients and hydrating your skin. The end result? Smoother, clearer and more luminous skin.
If you have acne or spot-prone skin then an exfoliating mask may not be right for you. The formulas can cause inflammation, rather than providing the cleansing you want. Instead, try a purifying face mask. Many purifying face masks are also specifically formulated to help combat spots, and so will be gentler on your skin and work to soothe redness as well as hydrate your skin.
Are overnight masks good for your skin?
Night face masks are great at rehydrating your skin, which makes them particularly good for those with naturally dry skin. Night masks are also often gentler than some skin serums, so for those who are more prone to breakouts or strong reactions from skincare products, overnight masks are a great way to gain the benefits without causing skin issues along the way.
Using a face mask at night, instead of during the day, can also be beneficial as your skin goes through its renewal process overnight. Your skin's metabolism increases as cell turnover occurs so it's the ideal time to infuse the skin with the nutrients it needs to repair and revitalise.