Vitamin E Supplements
Vitamin E is one of the most valuable vitamins for your skin, eye and immune health. If you are looking to fortify your immune system, have glossy bright eyes and soft supple skin then you should consider a daily vitamin E supplement as part of your healthy diet.
Many people choose to use vitamin E supplements to give their body the right boost of this fundamental nutrient.
You can buy vitamin E in a form that works for you, be it as vitamin E capsules, for an easy daily dose, or vitamin E liquid, perfect for adding to water or smoothies. Vitamin E supplments are available in a variety of stengths, from 200-1000UI.
- Lifeplan Vitamin E 400iu Caps 60Special Price £11.59 Regular Price £14.49
- Lifeplan Vitamin E 200iu Caps 75Special Price £7.35 Regular Price £9.19
- Lifeplan Vitamin E 1000iu Caps 30Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £13.29
- Quest Vitamins Vitamin E 400iu Caps 60Special Price £9.02 Regular Price £12.89
- Quest Vitamins Vitamin E 400iu Caps 30Special Price £6.06 Regular Price £8.65
- Nature's Aid Vitamin E Oil 20,000iu 50mlSpecial Price £8.21 Regular Price £10.95
- Nature's Aid Vitamin E 400iu Natural Form Softgels 60Special Price £9.71 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Aid Vitamin E 200iu Natural Form Softgels 60Special Price £6.71 Regular Price £8.95
- Nature's Aid Vitamin E 1000iu Natural Form Softgels 30Special Price £9.71 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 60Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £16.50
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180Special Price £25.49 Regular Price £31.95
- Lamberts Vitamin E 250iu Capsules 100Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
- HealthAid Lecithin 1000mg + Vitamin E + CoQ-10 Caps 30Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 1000iu Natural Capsules 100Special Price £36.79 Regular Price £45.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 1000iu Natural Capsules 60Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 1000iu Natural Capsules 30Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 600iu Natural Capsules 60Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 600iu Natural Caps 30Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 400iu Natural Vegicaps 60Special Price £19.19 Regular Price £23.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 200iu Natural Vegicaps 60Special Price £11.19 Regular Price £13.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 400iu Natural Vegicaps 30Special Price £11.19 Regular Price £13.99
- HealthAid Vitamin E 200iu Natural Vegicaps 100Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Nature's Answer Vitamin E 240mlSpecial Price £26.09 Regular Price £28.99
- Terranova Vitamin E 200iu Complex Vegicaps 100Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Terranova Vitamin E 200iu Complex Vegicaps 50Special Price £9.96 Regular Price £12.45
All you need to know about Vitamin E
What are Tocopherols?
These are an organic source of Vitamin E. There are eight types of tocopherols but traditionally it is Alpha-Tocopherols that are most commonly used in Vitamin E supplements because they tend to contain the highest levels of Vitamin E.
Will Vitamin E improve my skin and hair?
Vitamin E could help the anti-ageing process. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and so it would neutralise free radicals in the body. Free radicals can cause damage to the skin which could speed up the ageing process. By the same token, Vitamin E helps improve the health of the scalp which in turn can allow healthy hair to grow.
Can I overdose on Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is fat soluble. This means that your body can store it and use it whenever and wherever in the body it is needed. This also means that it is possible to take too much Vitamin E.
Typically, it is recommended to not take more than Vitamin E per day.
If you were to overdose on Vitamin E you may experience nausea or muscle weakness.