Buy Vitamin E Supplements
- HealthAid Lecithin 1000mg + Vitamin E + CoQ-10 Caps 30Special Price £8.79 Regular Price £10.99
- Nature's Aid Vitamin E 1000iu Natural Form Softgels 30Special Price £9.71 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Aid Vitamin E 200iu Natural Form Softgels 60Special Price £7.09 Regular Price £9.45
- Nature's Aid Vitamin E 400iu Natural Form Softgels 60Special Price £9.71 Regular Price £12.95
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Capsules 90£38.70Out of stock
All you need to know about Vitamin E
What are Tocopherols?
These are an organic source of Vitamin E. There are eight types of tocopherols but traditionally it is Alpha-Tocopherols that are most commonly used in Vitamin E supplements because they tend to contain the highest levels of Vitamin E.
Will Vitamin E improve my skin and hair?
Vitamin E could help the anti-ageing process. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and so it would neutralise free radicals in the body. Free radicals can cause damage to the skin which could speed up the ageing process. By the same token, Vitamin E helps improve the health of the scalp which in turn can allow healthy hair to grow.
Can I overdose on Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is fat soluble. This means that your body can store it and use it whenever and wherever in the body it is needed. This also means that it is possible to take too much Vitamin E.
Typically, it is recommended to not take more than Vitamin E per day.
If you were to overdose on Vitamin E you may experience nausea or muscle weakness.