Why not try...
- Bio-Kult Everyday Gut Capsules 120Bio-Kult are Probiotic tablets to a ...Special Price £28.49 Regular Price £37.98
- Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules 60Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules: ...Special Price £26.99 Regular Price £35.95
- Viridian L-Theanine and Lemon Balm Veg Caps 90Viridian L-Theanine and Lemon Balm ...Special Price £29.88 Regular Price £37.35
- Pharmanord Lady Prelox Tabs 60Pharmanord Lady Prelox Capsules: ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Kiki Health Marine Collagen Beauty Blend Vegicaps 150Kiki Health Marine Collagen Beauty ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Biocare Calm Complex Capsules 60Biocare Calm Complex Capsules: ...£29.99
Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules:
- Our vitamin E is extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules.
- Research shows that natural vitamin E has a higher biological activity, and is absorbed and retained more readily
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals'.
- All Lamberts vitamin E products are manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
This is Lamberts' most popular strength vitamin E supplement. All Lamberts vitamin E products are manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP. The vitamin E is extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules.
Lamberts uses the natural form of vitamin E called d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods. Research shows that natural vitamin E has a higher biological activity, and is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than the cheaper synthetic vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol).
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals' and this protective role has put vitamin E at the centre of worldwide research.
How to use Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules:
Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Also available: 60 Capsules
Discover our Lamberts Vitamin E range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.