Roll-On and Stick Deodorants
For a quick and easy deodorant application that's great for when you're on the go, roll-ons are the perfect solution. Unlike large spray bottles, roll-ons are small and discreet, and can ensure all-day protection and freshness, whenever you need it. Shop our exclusive range of roll-on deodorants and sticks from well-known brands like Clarins, Vichy and Yves Saint Laurent.
- Vichy Men's Clinical Control 96hr Protection Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Clinical Control 96hr Protection Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Deodorant Stick 75mlSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £30.50
- Yves Saint Laurent Y for Men Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Vichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Sensitive Skin Deodorant Roll-on 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £22.50
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Deodorant Stick 75mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £22.50
- Vichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium Free Roll on 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Clarins Gentle Care Roll-On Deodorant 50mlSpecial Price £19.50 Regular Price £20.50
- Clarins Men Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-on 50mlSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £17.00
- Vichy 48 Hour Aluminium Salt-Free Mineral Deodorant Roll-On 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Travel Deodorant 50gSpecial Price £2.79 Regular Price £3.49
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Deodorant 90gSpecial Price £4.39 Regular Price £5.49
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Rock Chick Deodorant Stick 90gSpecial Price £4.15 Regular Price £4.85
- Uriage Power3 Deodorant Roll-On 50ml£7.99Out of stock
- Azzaro Wanted Deodorant Stick 75ml£17.00Out of stock
- Vichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant Sensitive Skin 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £21.00 Regular Price £24.00Out of stock
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £21.50 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.50Out of stock
- Aramis 24 Hour High Performance Anti-Perspirant Stick 75gSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Aramis 24 Hour High Performance Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Vichy Homme 72hr Extreme Anti-Perspirant Roll-on 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Clarins Men Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
- Vichy Deodorant 72hr Stress Resist Anti-Perspirant 50mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay 24hr Physiological Roll-On Deodorant 50mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £8.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Nuit Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Deodorant Stick 75gSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
All you need to know about Roll-On and Sticks
How do roll-on deodorants work?
Roll-on deodorants work differently in that they apply a wet formulation to your underarm area, rather than a dry spray. The liquid is applied via a ball, which you roll across your skin for easy and fast application. Unlike a roll-on antiperspirant, a roll-on deodorant will not prevent you from sweating. Instead, it combats bacteria that contributes to body odour, by preventing bacteria on your skin from digesting proteins in your sweat, which generally causes an unpleasant smell.
How often should I apply roll-on deodorant?
How often you apply your roll-on deodorant depends on your personal preferences – there's no upper or lower limit to the amount you can apply it. You should apply it after showering, and if you start to notice body odour over the course of the day, you need to purchase a stronger deodorant.
What is the difference between deodorant and antiperspirant?
An antiperspirant will simply stop you from sweating by creating a barrier across the pores that cause sweat. Deodorants prevent the body odour smell that is caused by sweat. You can purchase both antiperspirant and deodorant roll-ons, and some products are a combination of both formulas.
What are the pros and cons of roll-ons?
Roll-on deodorants are generally more convenient than sprays, as they come in smaller packaging, and are ideal for storing in your bag for when you're on the go. Their main ingredient is water, they don't leave white powdery residue under your arms, and the roll-on stays in place all day long. They do however take longer to dry than spray products, and can be difficult to re-apply without causing stickiness.