Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Deodorant Stick 75ml
Top Notes: Bergamot, Black Pepper, White Pepper
Heart Notes: Cedar, Sage
Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Amberwood, Cacao
Why not try...
- Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Woman Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Grapefruit, Passionfruit ...£26.50Out of stock
- Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette 30mlTop Notes: Lavender, MandarinHeart ...£27.50Out of stock
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Blackcurrant, Orange, Ca ...£27.99
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Moisturising Shower Cream 200mlShower Cream by Issey Miyake ...£27.50Out of stock
- Hermes Eau des Merveilles Deodorant Spray 100mlThe fragrance of enchantment. An am ...£28.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothi ...£27.00
Bad Boy Deodorant Stick provides protection throughout the day. It is infused with the Bad Boy scent.
BAD BOY is a fragrant expression of duality, representing the bold nature of the modern man. At once strong and sensitive, confident and relaxed, the BAD BOY embraces his contrasting characteristics with assured ease. BAD BOY Eau de Toilette is a fragrance of layered notes inspired by the BAD BOY’s complexity and harmoniously combined for a distinctive blend of modern sophistication.
|Ingredients||Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Sodium Stearate, Poloxamer 188, Sorbitol, Parfum (fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Coumarin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Creatine, Caffeine, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol, CI60730 (EXT Violet 2), CI19140 (Yellow 5), CI17200 (Red 33).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.