From collagen powders to boost skin health and radiance, to supplement capsules for strong and healthy skin, hair and nails, we stock a wide range of supplements for you to use as part of your skin wellness routine. Shop our range of products from trusted brands such as Nature's Aid, Biocare and Fushi.
- Kiki Health Marine Collagen Beauty Blend Vegicaps 150Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Kiki Health Marine Collagen Beauty Blend Powder 20gSpecial Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00
- Kiki Health Marine Collagen Beauty Blend Powder 200gSpecial Price £31.96 Regular Price £39.95
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 50Special Price £11.24 Regular Price £14.05
- Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies 60Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Nature's Bounty Beauty Complex with Biotin Caplets 60Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £10.99
- Pharmanord Evelle For Skin Hair and Nails Tabs 60Special Price £27.96 Regular Price £34.95
All you need to know about Supplements
What are the side effects of taking skin, hair and nail vitamins?
Before you start taking any supplements for your skin, hair and nails, ask your GP to ensure that it is a good idea to take them, especially if you are taking other medications. Always check the label carefully and only take the stated dose. Side effects of such supplements include stomach upset, loose stools, swelling in the tongue and face and nausea. If you experience these side effects, check that you are not taking too much, and consult your GP, as you may also be allergic to the ingredients.
Is it safe for me to take biotin every day?
Biotin contains a high amount of vitamin B, which is essential for healthy skin, hair and nails. If you have a vitamin B deficiency, you might start to notice thinning hair and your nails becoming brittle. While you get some biotin from your food, increasing the amount you take daily through supplements is very likely to improve the health of your skin, hair and nails. Always take only the stated dosage, as too much biotin can cause skin rashes, stomach upset, kidney issues and problems with insulin regulation.
Can I take skin, hair and nail vitamins alongside multivitamins?
When you take any supplements, you must be careful not to overdose on quantity, which could happen if you are taking multivitamins and skin, hair and nail supplements together. You might get a double dose of certain vitamins, which could cause health complications. If you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant, you must be careful about the amounts of vitamins you consume. Always speak to your GP if you are thinking about taking any supplements, and get them to check the correct dosage with you.
Does biotin make you gain weight?
Whether or not you gain weight depends on the amount of biotin you are consuming on a regular basis. If you obtain biotin from your food in a healthy way, you shouldn't gain weight. If however you skip eating proper meals and take lots of biotin supplements, you might either gain or lose weight because your body isn't getting the nutrients it needs in the proper way, which should be through your food.