Biocare Collagen Complex Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc Tablets 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Veg Caps 90Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Comp ...£29.95
- Pharmanord Prelox Tabs 60Pharmanord Prelox is a patent ...Special Price £27.60 Regular Price £34.50Out of stock
- Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules 60Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules: ...Special Price £26.99 Regular Price £35.95
Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules:
- No unnecessary additives
- A unique combination of powerful nutrients including collagen, hyaluronic acid nucleotides and antioxidants for skin, joint and bone support
Biocare Collagen Complex is a comprehensive, high potency nutrient complex with marine collagen, antioxidants and nucleotides
Rapidly absorbed, superior form of type 1 collagen - identical to the collagen found in the body - with excellent research.
- Collagen, hyaluronic acid and nucleotides are components of skin and joints
- Vitamin C is important for collagen formation and supports the structure of bones, joints and skin
- Trusted: designed by nutrition experts at BioCareÂ® - the choice of professionals for over 30 years
- Rosehips are the whole berry fruits of the rose plant and have traditionally been used as a nutrient
- Vitamin C contributes to the collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Why is Collagen important? The Ultimate Guide to Collagen & Collagen Supplements
How to use Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Learn more about Biocare Collagen Complex:
|Ingredients||Marine Collagen (Fish), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate),Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Nucleotides (Nutrtide® IM75 5'-Ribonucleotides/RNA Concentrated Extract), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Rutin, Hesperidin,Rosehip (Rosa Canina Hips), Zinc Citrate, Rice Hull, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Ordered with % off(good bargain ) and order came really quickly. Would use them again.