Shop baby skincare products, including baby oils, balms, gentle soaps, sun lotions and soothing pajamas to aid sleep (for children & babies with atopic-prone skin).
We stock high quality skincare products, made with natural ingredients, created with new skin in mind. Babies have ultra senstitive skin, which means that any baby skincare products need to be hypoallergenic and safe to use of delicate skin.
We offer a wide range of products aimed at helping you to protect your baby's skin from drying out, sun damage and to help you to soothe any discomfort your baby may be experiencing from a skin issue.
Items 1-32 of 62
- Mustela Gel Arnica & Calendula Bio 100mlSpecial Price £11.96 Regular Price £14.95
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion for Face SPF50+ 40mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion SPF50+ 100mlSpecial Price £13.56 Regular Price £16.95
- Mustela After Sun Spray 125mlSpecial Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Mustela Soothing Moisturising Lotion 200mlSpecial Price £10.36 Regular Price £12.95
- Mustela Soothing Moisturising Cream 40mlSpecial Price £6.20 Regular Price £7.75
- Mustela Hydra-Stick 11mlSpecial Price £7.16 Regular Price £8.95
- Mustela Gentle Soap with Cold Cream 100gSpecial Price £5.20 Regular Price £6.50
- Mustela Musti Eau de Soin 50mlSpecial Price £11.96 Regular Price £14.95
- Mustela Skin Freshener 200mlSpecial Price £5.80 Regular Price £7.25
- Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Balm 200mlSpecial Price £12.76 Regular Price £15.95
- Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream 200mlSpecial Price £11.96 Regular Price £14.95
- Mustela Baby Oil 100mlSpecial Price £7.16 Regular Price £8.95
- Mustela Nourishing Cream with Cold Cream 40mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £7.50
- Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion 300mlSpecial Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- Mustela Hydra Bebe Facial Cream 40mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £7.50
- Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing Water 300mlSpecial Price £5.80 Regular Price £7.25
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M 200mlSpecial Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water 150mlSpecial Price £5.95 Regular Price £7.00
- Mustela No Rinse Cleansing Milk 500mlSpecial Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
All you need to know about Skincare
Babies have very delicate skin, it's brand new after all so dealing with a whole host mild, to more serious, conditions is to be expected. Helping your baby to cope with everything, from dry skin to baby acne (yes, it's a thing), is a whole lot easier if you have baby skincare products on hand that you know are made with them in mind.
You should always consult your GP for any skin conditions your baby or child has, especially if it is in conjunction with any other symptoms such as fever or light sensitivity. Your doctor will be able to recommend specialist treatments, like creams or medicines, to treat the conditions.
There are a number of common baby skincare issues that can come up naturally and which don't pose a serious risk to your child. Issues like dry skin, nappy or heat rash, cradle cap and other similar conditions are to be expected.
Many conditions will clear up within a week or two, with no adverse effects, in fact your baby might not even notice the issue – though you as a parent or guardian likely will. For example, cradle cap can appear as scaley patches on the scalp and will disappear within a few weeks, but which can be placaded through the use of a baby shampoo.
Researching any symptoms you see may help you to identify if there is a cream, lotion or other over the counter treatment that will assist you in dealing with the condition. Many pharmacies will have specific treatment solutions available for immediate purchase, even if they aren't on the floor shelves.
If you are unsure about how best to deal with any baby skincare condition or are seriously concerned then we recommend speaking to your GP or visiting the emergency room.