Uriage Baby 1st Change Cream 100ml
Why not try...
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion for Face SPF50+ 40mlHypoallergenic. 0% perfume, alcohol ...Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water has ...£8.99
- Uriage Baby 1st Shampoo 200mlUriage Baby 1st Shampoo has mild cl ...£8.99
- Mustela No Rinse Soothing Cleansing Water 300mlMustela No Rinse Soothing Cleansing ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel 200mlMustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel is ...Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
Patented Poly-2P complex provides insulating action on the surface to prevent future aggressions.
Rich in Uriage Thermal Water, this cream soothes redness and relieves sensations of discomfort.
Patented Poly-2P complex deeply repairs damaged skin. 1st Change forms a genuine non-occlusive shield over the skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER, EAU) - HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE – OCTYLDODECANOL - CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - STEARYL DIMETHICONE – GLYCERIN – PVP – SQUALANE - MAGNESIUM SULFATE - BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS – DIMETHICONE – CHLORPHENESIN - DIAZOLIDINYL UREA - O-CYMEN-5-OL - POLYQUATERNIUM-51.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.