Hand Creams & Lotions
Looking for the best hand creams and lotions? You've come to the right place. At Landys, we stock a curated range of luxury hand creams, for men and women, from the top skincare brands on the market.
Our range of hand lotions and creams includes daily use products, anti-aging hand creams, hand lotions for dry hands and restorative hand creams. Find your new favourite hand cream or lotion below!
- Elizabeth Arden White Tea Hand Cream 30mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £7.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment 75mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea 75mlSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £8.50
- CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream 50mlSpecial Price £4.50 Regular Price £6.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Repairing Hand Cream 50mlSpecial Price £3.38 Regular Price £4.50
- Mavala Hand Cream 50ml£15.45
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains 50mlSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £7.50
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream 50mlSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £7.50
- Vichy Ultra-Nourishing Hand Cream 50mlSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £7.50
- Lancome Confort Creme Mains 75mlSpecial Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50Out of stock
- Cellcosmet Cellmen CellHands 50ml£143.50Out of stock
- Cellcosmet Hand Cream 60ml£111.50Out of stock
- Lancome Nutrix Royal Intense Nourishing and Restoring Hand Cream 100mlSpecial Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00Out of stock
All you need to know about Hand Creams
What is the difference between a hand cream and a hand lotion?
The main difference is that hand lotions have a higher water content than hand creams. This makes hand lotions feel a little more lightweight when applied. Hand creams are thicker and more concentrated, but both are equally good for hand care.
What is the most popular hand lotion?
One of the most popular hand lotions is Eucerin Advanced Repair. Eucerin has a range of hand care products, and we'd recommend Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream as a great daily use choice.
What is the best hand cream for dry cracked hands?
For dry and cracked hands we would recommend restorative hand creams. Two of the most popular are: Clarins Super Restorative Hand Cream or Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment.
For hands that are dry or cracked because you work with your hands or have dehydrated skin, we would suggest choosing a hand cream over a lotion to provide the necessary richness of moisture that your skin needs.
What is the best hand lotion for eczema?
The best hand lotion for eczema is one that will soothe your skin and doesn't contain anything that might cause a flare-up, such as scents, and which have been dermatologically tested. We'd recommend: La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains or CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream.