Why not try...
- Eucerin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea 75mlIntensively moisturises and soothes ...Special Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00
- Cerave SA Renewing Foot Cream 88mlCerave SA Renewing Foot Cream: F ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Avene Thermal Water 150mlAvene Thermal Spring Water: A un ...Special Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Vichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Sensitive Skin Deodorant Roll-on 50mlVichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Se ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
- Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50mlVichy 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspir ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Vichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant Sensitive Skin 50mlVichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.95
Special Price £6.38 Regular Price £8.50
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 6 reward points when you buy this product
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream:
- Specifically formulated hand cream for dry, very dry and chapped hands.
- Hydrates and soothes dehydrated skin whilst helping restore the protective hydrolipidic film.
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy and leaves skin feeling soft and supple.
- Water-resistant cream.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream is a daily moisturiser for dry, very dry and chapped hands.
Key Benefits Of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream:
- Helps to restore the protective hydrolipidic film, leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
- or increased comfort, it leaves a light, non-greasy film that penetrates immediately.
- Water-resistant and helps to protect the epidermis against daily aggressions.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream:
- Enriched with Shea Butter, Allantoin, and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
How to use:
- Apply to the hands as often as needed and massage until the cream is absorbed.
Discover The La Roche-Posay Range
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, OCTYLDODECANOL, STEARIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITIC ACID, STEARETH-10, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, DIMETHICONE, ALLANTOIN, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I use this regularly after washing my hands and I have not had winter hands for three years.
- Best hand cream I gavd ever used. Moisterizing but not greasy.
- With the cold weather starting and the skin on my hands getting dry I bought this cream to try . I'm so glad I bought it .The consistency is nice
- This is a nice hand cream. It is lightweight, non greasy and easily absorbed. It is nourishing and soothing to dry hands and suitable for sensitive sk
- This is a family favourite for hands which are sore and dry. The ingredients are so gentle and hands feel better within a day or two. Have repurchased
- LOVE this hand cream. Soaks in right away with no sticky or greasy feel
- quite thin but very soothing
- Great hand cream, Don't leave a sticky residue. I little expensive but worth it as a little goes a long way. Also isn't highly perfumed.
- Only need a drop but very moisturising. No oily/ greasy residue
- My family all use a high end hand cream. We bought this to test it on work damaged hands , I’m pleased to report that it worked well for ordinary dr