Keep your smile looking bright, your breath feeling fresh and your whole mouth healthy with our range of oral hygiene products from trusted brands. From toothpastes to mouthwashes and tooth and gum gel, shop our range of dental products that will help prevent cavities, break down plaque and give you whiter teeth.
- Theodent 300 Whitening Crystal Mint ToothpasteSpecial Price £101.00 Regular Price £140.00
- A.Vogel Echinacea Toothpaste 100gSpecial Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
- A.Vogel Dentaforce Mouthwash 100mlSpecial Price £9.40 Regular Price £11.75
- Pharmanord Q10 Toothpaste (+Fluoride) 75mlSpecial Price £6.36 Regular Price £7.95
- Theodent Classic Crystal Mint Whitening Toothpaste 96gSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Theodent Kids Fluoride-Free Chocolate Toothpaste 96gSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Manuka Health Propolis & MGO 400 Toothpaste with Manuka Oil 100gSpecial Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.49
- Nature's Answer PerioBrite Dry Mouth Lozenges 100Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £19.99Out of stock
- Janina Ultra White Toothpaste Sensitive 75ml£9.49Out of stock
- Janina Ultra White Toothpaste Extra Strength 75ml£9.49Out of stock
- Nature's Answer Periobrite Mouthwash Cinnamint 480mlSpecial Price £9.89 Regular Price £10.99Out of stock
- Nature's Answer Periobrite Toothpaste Cinnamint 113gSpecial Price £6.74 Regular Price £7.49Out of stock
- Nature's Answer Perio Rub Smoothing Gel (Tooth & Gum) 14gSpecial Price £5.39 Regular Price £5.99Out of stock
- Nature's Answer PerioCleanse Oral Concentrate 120mlSpecial Price £15.29 Regular Price £16.99Out of stock
- Nature's Answer Periobrite Alcohol Free Mouthwash 480mlSpecial Price £9.89 Regular Price £10.99Out of stock
- Nature's Answer Perio Brite Toothpaste 113gSpecial Price £6.74 Regular Price £7.49Out of stock
- Janina Ultra White Activated Charcoal Toothpaste 75ml£9.99Out of stock
- Janina Ultrawhite Intense Whitening Toothpaste 75ml£10.99Out of stock
- NOW Foods XyliWhite Refreshmint Toothpaste Gel 181g£6.78Out of stock
- NOW Foods XyliWhite Platinum Mint Toothpaste Gel w/Baking Soda 181g£6.78Out of stock
- NOW Foods XyliWhite Charcoal Refresh Toothpaste Gel 181g£6.78Out of stock
All you need to know about Oral Hygiene
What is the best type of oral hygiene routine?
First things first, begin your routine by flossing, which you should do twice daily to remove any food that can cause plaque. Opt for a soft-bristle brush and brush from the back of the mouth, gradually focusing on every tooth as you move towards the front. Next, rinse with mouthwash to eliminate any bacteria in the mouth. Do this routine twice a day. To keep your teeth healthy, don't drink sugary drinks and eat too much sugary foods.
How do I keep my teeth and gums healthy?
To keep your mouth, teeth and gums in tip-top condition, use a fluoride toothpaste to protect your teeth from plaque and tartar. Floss twice a day, every day, to ensure that your teeth are free of food pieces, and use a good quality toothbrush and paste. Have regular check-ups with your dentist, and limit your sugar intake. Drink water instead of excessively sugary drinks, and don't smoke.
How much toothpaste should I be using?
Many dentists generally agree that you don't need to squeeze lots of toothpaste onto your brush to clean your teeth properly. A pea-sized amount of toothpaste is usually considered enough, and you should brush for two minutes, twice a day.
How does whitening toothpaste work?
There are many whitening toothpastes on the market that remove surface stains on the teeth to make them look much whiter. Some contain ingredients such as baking soda or charcoal, which can remove any discolouration from teeth that has been caused by eating certain foods and drinks like red wine and coffee. Whitening toothpastes usually contain bleaches of some kind, so you should consult your dentist before using them if you have particularly sensitive teeth, or have veneers or crowns.