Nature's Answer Periobrite Alcohol Free Mouthwash 480ml
Why not try...
- Alteya Organics Kids & Baby Wash 400mlAlteya Organics Kids & Baby Was ...£11.55
- Janina Ultrawhite Intense Whitening Toothpaste 75mlJANINA Maxiwhite Intensive Whitenin ...£10.99Out of stock
- Mavala Stop 10mlNail biting is a nervous habit, whi ...£11.55
Nature's Answer Perio Wash AF Mouthwash 480ml promotes healthy teeth and gums.
This great tasting mouthwash does more then keep breath fresh and clean - it promotes periodontal health. Dentist formulated PerioWash contains soothing herbs well-known for their cleansing action, while Co-Q10, Folic Acid, Oregano, Cinnamon and Clove support tissue and gum health.
As part of an oral health program it naturally moistens gum tissue for long lasting, effective results. PerioWash energizes your whole mouth with a cool, sparkling minty-fresh sensation. For best results, use with PerioCleanse, PerioBrite and PerioRub.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Phytoplenolin (centiped cunninghamii extract), bio-chelated extracts: calendula flower, chamomile flower, echinacea purpurea tops, gotu kola herb, prickly ash bark, olive leaf, grapefruit seed, black walnut green hull, green tea leaf, goldenseal root, essential oils of peppermint, oregano, rosemary, lavender, cinnamon, clove, lemon, eucalyptus & thyme, bio-saponin (quillaja extract, yucca extract, sarsaparilla root extract, wild yam root extract), xylitol folic acid, cinnamon bark extract, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis), coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone). Base Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It's too soon to tell if it's making a difference but I'm hoping it will. Tastes nice.
- Impressed with this product and high quality ingredients, and tastes nice.
- Have been using this product for several days. It has soothed a painful infection in the gums and is tightening the tissue. I strongly recommend tryin
- This mouthwash is amazing! I drink a lot of coffee with creamer and honey. That unfortunately results in a browny white tongue. Gross. This is the onl
- That I would give this a try and honestly it’s nasty! The taste and after taste is not good. I’m a dental assistant and I get why people like all
- I bought the PerioBright cinnamon flavour previously and it was a bit hot! The wintermint has a lovely fresh flavour and so full of incredible ingredi