We've got everything you need for your shaving tool kit to ensure a clean, smooth and cut-free shave. From shaving gel and aftershave balms to oils and moisturisers, browse our collection of shaving products from big brands like Clarins, Yves Saint Laurent and Aramis. We even do shaving brushes, too!
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Aftershave Lotion 100mlSpecial Price £35.00 Regular Price £43.50
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Soothing Aftershave Balm 100mlSpecial Price £31.50 Regular Price £39.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Soothing Aftershave Balm 100mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £33.50
- Vichy Homme Mens Anti-Irritation Shaving Gel 150mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £8.00
- Vichy Homme Shaving Foam Sensitive Skin 200mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £8.00
- Vichy Homme Mens Soothing After-Shave Balm Sensitive Skin 75mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Clarins Men Shave Ease Two-in-One Oil 30mlSpecial Price £21.00 Regular Price £22.50
- Clarins Men Super Moisture Gel 50mlSpecial Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Clarins Men Aftershave Soother 75mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Clarins Men Aftershave Energizer 100mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Aftershave Balm 100mlSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £32.00Out of stock
- Prada Luna Rossa After Shave Lotion 125mlSpecial Price £41.00 Regular Price £50.00Out of stock
- Mason Pearson Pure Badger Shaving Brush SP£56.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Aftershave Lotion 100mlSpecial Price £35.00 Regular Price £43.50Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Aftershave Balm 100ml£31.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Aftershave Balm 75ml£26.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Aftershave Lotion 125mlSpecial Price £38.00 Regular Price £47.50Out of stock
- Lab Series Razor Burn Relief Ultra 100ml£28.50Out of stock
- Lab Series Maximum Comfort Shave Gel 200ml£20.50Out of stock
- Lab Series Electric Shave Solution 100ml£23.00Out of stock
- Aramis Classic Aftershave 60ml£37.50Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Aftershave Lotion 100mlSpecial Price £39.50 Regular Price £49.00Out of stock
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Aftershave Lotion 100mlSpecial Price £32.50 Regular Price £40.00Out of stock
- Clarins Men Smooth Shave Foaming Gel 150ml£16.00Out of stock
- Clarins Men Super Moisture Balm 50mlSpecial Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Nuit After Shave Balm 100mlSpecial Price £33.00 Regular Price £40.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Nuit After Shave Lotion 100mlSpecial Price £39.50 Regular Price £49.00Out of stock
All you need to know about Shaving Products
Do I need shaving cream?
It is advisable to use shaving cream every time you shave. Generally speaking, beard hairs are wiry and tough, and are much sharper than other body hairs. Also consider how delicate the skin on your face is. Cutting such coarse hairs on a very delicate area of your body can be a challenge, especially without snagging your skin. Shaving cream moisturises the skin on your face while offering lubrication to the blades of your razor, to give you a smoother shave without irritation.
What does shaving cream do?
Shaving cream retains moisture in your beard hairs, making them more supple and less coarse to cut, in turn making shaving more comfortable. It also protects the skin by creating a barrier between it and the blade you are using, meaning less irritation, cuts and razor burn. After your shave, your skin will feel more soothed and refreshed afterwards if you are using shaving cream.
What is the difference between shaving foam and shaving gel?
There are some differences between shaving foam and shaving gel, and it is important to use whatever works best for you and your skin. Shaving foam gives you an instant lather straight from the can, and is very easy to rinse off. It should have a very light consistency, too. Shave gel is denser, richer and is more soapy and less creamy in texture, but gives your skin lots of protection.
What is an aftershave balm?
An aftershave balm is a light moisturiser that may contain skin-soothing ingredients like aloe vera, or more refreshing oils like tea tree or mint, to refresh the face after shaving while cooling any irritation from razor burn. Aftershave balm isn't usually as rich as a facial lotion or moisturiser, and doesn't tend to make the skin feel oily. If you want more hydration, applying a moisturiser on top of your aftershave balm is a good idea.