Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Aftershave Lotion 100ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream Dry Skin 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...Special Price £37.00 Regular Price £43.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Eau de Toilette 30mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau ...Special Price £36.50 Regular Price £46.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Night Cream 50mlSoothing Recharging Night Cream ...£45.00Out of stock
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Aftershave Lotion:
- For Him
- An active smoothing after-shave lotion.
- Instantly soothes your skin after shaving.
- Removes razor-burns & prolongs a clean shave.
- Helps ensure & prolong, smooth skin result.
- Suitable for all skin types.
An active smoothing after-shave lotion. Instantly soothes your skin after shaving. Removes razor-burns & prolongs a clean shave. Helps ensure & prolong, smooth skin result. Suitable for all skin types.
L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme is a fresh, hypnotic and classic Eau de Toilette.
What does Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme smell like?
A timeless fragrance with a very masculine signature. This innovative spicy and woody citrus fragrance has earned a faithful following. Its success is attributable to its freshness, along with a very masculine signature and affirmed character. It has made a name for itself as a unique and elegant reference in the world of men's fragrance. With its power and delicate balance, this wonderful sent goes straight to the essentials.
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Yuzu
- Heart Notes: Cinnamon nutmeg
- Base Notes: Sandal wood
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.