If you are frequently guilty of regularly dyeing and straightening your mane, your hair goes through a lot and needs regular moisture and treatments to keep it looking sleek and healthy. Shop our range of luxury hair treatments – from scalp treatments to intensive oils to strengthening serums and leave-in conditioners. Your tresses will look as good as new!
- Phyto Phytocyane Anti-hair Loss Treatment for Men Vials 12Special Price £40.28 Regular Price £50.35
- Phyto Phytocyane Reactional Treatment for Women 12x5mlSpecial Price £31.68 Regular Price £39.60
- Phyto PhytoColor Shine Activating Care 150mlSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Rausch Original Hair Tincture 200mlSpecial Price £24.01 Regular Price £28.25
- Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Intensive Fluid 30mlSpecial Price £41.61 Regular Price £48.95
- Rausch Seaweed Scalp Pack Mask 100mlSpecial Price £12.71 Regular Price £14.95
- Rausch Coltsfoot Anti-Dandruff Lotion 200mlSpecial Price £17.81 Regular Price £20.95
- Rausch Aronia Anti-Grey Intensive Fluid 30mlSpecial Price £41.61 Regular Price £48.95
- Rausch Wheatgerm Nourishing Pack Mask 100mlSpecial Price £12.71 Regular Price £14.95
- Rausch Swiss Herbal Hair Tonic For Healthy Hair 200mlSpecial Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Phyto PhytoApaisant Ultra Soothing Cleansing Care 125mlSpecial Price £10.56 Regular Price £13.20
- Phyto Phytolium+ Anti-Hair Loss Treatment for Men 100mlSpecial Price £30.40 Regular Price £38.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Repairing Care Mask 150mlSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Phyto PhytoTherartie Stimulating & Rebalancing Botanical Concentrate 20mlSpecial Price £20.40 Regular Price £25.50
- Phyto Phytomillesime Colour Protecting Mist 150mlSpecial Price £22.60 Regular Price £28.25
- Phyto Detox Pre-Shampoo Purifying Mask 125mlSpecial Price £17.20 Regular Price £21.50
- Phyto Detox Rehab Mist 150mlSpecial Price £17.20 Regular Price £21.50
- Phyto Phytojoba Moisturising Care Gel 150mlSpecial Price £16.40 Regular Price £20.50
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Colour Locker Pre-Shampoo 100mlSpecial Price £21.00 Regular Price £26.25
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Cleansing Care Cream 75mlSpecial Price £13.60 Regular Price £17.00
- Phyto PhytoDensia Plumping Serum 30mlSpecial Price £25.20 Regular Price £31.50
- Phyto PhytoElixir Cleansing Care Cream 75mlSpecial Price £14.20 Regular Price £17.75
- Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Cream 100mlSpecial Price £22.56 Regular Price £28.20
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Extreme Exceptional Mask 200mlSpecial Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
- Rausch Amaranth Repair Serum For Damaged Hair 30mlSpecial Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Phyto PhytoApaisant Anti-Itch Serum 50mlSpecial Price £14.08 Regular Price £17.60
All you need to know about Hair Treatments
How long should I leave a hair treatment on my hair?
As a general rule, there isn't a maximum time you can ever leave a treatment on for. The longer you can leave your hair oil on for, the more intensive and repairing the product will be, and it will give the treatment more time to sink into the hair shaft and repair the follicles. If your hair isn't very damaged, you might be able to give your hair treatment less time, but putting it on and leaving it for many hours (such as overnight) will give you softer and healthier hair.
Should I apply oil to just the longer lengths of my hair?
If you plan on washing your hair after your oiling treatment, you can apply the oil to your scalp as well. If you get an itchy or flaky scalp, placing oil on it may give it the much-needed hydration it desires, and will help to calm it down. The oil will sink into your skin and will repair your hair from the roots, but it will look greasy if you don't wash it out. If you apply oil to the longer lengths of your hair, there often isn't a need to wash it out and you can style it as normal.
Should I wash my hair every day?
It depends on your individual hair and scalp, and what feels right for you. Different people produce different amounts of sebum that is secreted by their scalp. Not everyone needs to wash their hair every day, and over-washing can dry out the scalp. If you do wash it every day, use a gentle shampoo and plenty of conditioner to put moisture back into your hair.
How can I prevent hair breakage?
If your hair has been dyed too much, it might lose its elasticity. To prevent breakage, avoid bleaching it or dyeing it, get regular trims to get rid of split ends, and don't shampoo or brush your hair every day. Also avoid heat styling it unless it is absolutely necessary. When you have washed your hair, spray in some leave-in conditioner, or apply a leave-in oil treatment to the lengths to keep them soft and moisturised. This should help with breakage.