Toners For Dry Skin
Using toners as part of a regular skincare routine will ensure you remove dirt and grime that can cause spots, shine and irritated skin. For those with dry skin, hydrating toners work with your skin, cleansing without removing moisture, and preparing your skin to absorb your moisturiser.
We stock a fantastic range of high quality, hydrating toners for dry and normal skin. Many of our toners are also suitable for sensitive skin, having been dermatologically tested. We only work with brands that use the best ingredients and formulas so that your toner will feel great and help you avoid spots, eliminate shine and keep your skin looking fresh and vibrant.
Alongside toners for dry and normal skin, we have toners for sensitive skin, toners for redness prone skin and toners for oily and combination skin.
- Antipodes Ananda Antioxidant-Rich Gentle Toner 100mlSpecial Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle SolutionAs low as £4.13
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner 200mlSpecial Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- Esthederm Hydra-Replenishing Fresh Lotion 200mlSpecial Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 250mlSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 250mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Avene Thermal Water 50mlSpecial Price £4.31 Regular Price £5.75
- Avene Thermal Water 150mlSpecial Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water 150mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £9.00
- Vichy Mineralising Thermal Water Spray 150mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £9.00
- Avene Gentle Toning Lotion 200mlSpecial Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50
- Avene Thermal Spring Water 300mlSpecial Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- Clarins Men After Shave Soothing Toner 100mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Duo Demaquillant Confort Cleansing SetSpecial Price £42.40 Regular Price £53.00Out of stock
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist 100mlSpecial Price £14.50 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 200mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 50mlSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £8.50Out of stock
- Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner 200mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 500mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 100mlSpecial Price £4.13 Regular Price £5.50Out of stock
- Lancome Tonique Eclat 400mlSpecial Price £35.20 Regular Price £44.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Soothing Lotion 200mlSpecial Price £9.75 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Clarins Hydrating Toning Lotion Normal/Dry Skin 200mlSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
Tips For Using Toners With Dry & Normal Skin
Are toners good for dry skin?
Yes, toners are good for dry skin. You don't need to use a toner every day, but using a soothing or hydrating toner regularly to deeply cleanse your skin or dirt, pollution and impurities will help it stay healthy. If you have dry, sensitive skin, you can still use toners to clear out your pores, just look for toners with glycerin and hyaluronic acid, and hydrating toners that don't contain alcohol.
Do you need a toner if you have normal skin?
Toners aren't essential for good skin health. The need for toners if you have normal skin will depend on lifestyle. If you are wearing make-up every day, travelling in high pollution places, like cities, or sweating a lot and not washing soon after, then using a toner (after a cleanser) can help you to avoid spots and shiny skin.
What is a good hydrating toner?
There are lots of good hydrating toners on the market. Our recommended hydrating toners for dry and normal skin are: