Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner 200ml
Why not try...
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Bioderma Photoderm Max Tinted Aquafluid SPF50+ Golden Colour 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- CeraVe Foaming Cleanser 473mlA gentle, foaming gel cleanser for ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active For Dry Skin 50mlA unique moisturiser that provides ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
Perfecting toner suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
The Perfecting Toner removes make-up residue, cleansing milk and impurities for a fresh skin feel. Formulated without alcohol, it contains Glycerin for a moisturising effect.
• Refreshing toner that leaves the skin soft and refreshed
• Removes makeup residue and impurities
• Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
• No alcohol or parabens
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse the face and pat dry
Step 2: Apply Pureté Thermale Perfecting Toner with a cotton pad, sweeping across face and neck
Step 3: Apply a corrective serum and moisturiser to the face, neck and chest
Goes well with
1.Vichy Thermal Spa Water
2. Purete Thermale Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil
3. Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover
4. Aqualia Serum Aqualia Light Pot
|Ingredients||Aqua,PEG-8,Glycerin,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Disodium EDTA,Copper Sulfate,Myrtrimonium Bromide,Parfum,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.