Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Inten ...Special Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
A gentle 3-in-1 cleanser for sensitive skin that removes make-up
Our best-selling one step cleanser combines effective yet gentle cleansing agents, providing quick and easy cleansing for your sensitive skin. A milk + toner + eye makeup remover in a single product.
• Enriched with Captelea
• Leaves skin feeling fresh and clear
• Suitable for sensitive skin
How to use:
Step 1: Remove makeup and impurities with Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser
Step 2: Apply Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration serum to a dry face and neck
Step 3: Apply Aqualia Thermal Light Cream to face, neck and chest
Goes well with:
1. Vichy Thermal Spa Water
2. Aqualia Serum
3. Aqualia Rich Pot
Remove all impurities with the Vichy Purete Thermale One Step Cleanser 3 in 1, a lightweight, caring formula. The One Step Cleanser is a cleansing milk, toning lotion and eye make-up remover combined into one convenient formula that is lightweight and non-greasy. When worked into a lather with water, it removes all impurities without greasiness or heaviness. The gentle milk is formulated with Captelae™, a shea plant extract which works like a micro-magnet to remove impurities from the skin. Vichy Thermal Spa Water soothes, strengthens and fortifies, while vitamin B5 for its moisturises.
|Ingredients||Aqua,Paraffinum Liquidum,Isopropyl Myristate,Potassium Phosphate,Carbomer,Sodium Hydroxide,Dipotassium Phosphate,Disodium EDTA,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Myrtimonium Bromide,Butylene Glycol,Butyrospermum Parkii Seedcake Extract,Parfum,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a really nice 3 in 1 cleanser, of which there are not many on the market.. It easily removes even waterproof mascara, has a lovely fresh smel
- Amazing 3 in 1 cleanser. It is perfect for dry / sensitive skin. I use it morning and evening. The skin feels really clean , soft and hydrated. It is
- I have extremely sensitive skin and also suffer from rosacea and I find that Vichy One Step Cleanser does not aggravate my skin. It is the best I have
- I love using this- it makes my skin nice and soft, as well as cleansing pretty well. It is relatively unfragranced, which is a bonus for me, and light
- This product is very useful because you do not need to buy an extra cleansing. It is a creamy gel feels like freshness and cleanness on your face and
- I really love this cleanser - I have rosacea and this is the only cleanser I've found that doesn't burn or irritate my skin. It feels light
- This is the best cleanser I've used. I have quite sensitive, easily aggravated, blemish prone skin and this works like a dream. Better than any o
- love this cleanser, really light and easy to use, my skin looks clean and softer afterwards and never feels tight, would definitely buy this product a
- I usually cleanse my face using the hot cloth method but if my skin is a bit sensitive I use this cream. Feels good on the skin and gets every scrap o
- I've been using Vichy for good eight years , and have never been disappointed. However, I somehow assumed that this was a facial wash, instead on