Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Probiotic Fractions Concentrate 30mlVichy Mineral 89 Probiotic Fraction ...Special Price £24.65 Regular Price £29.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15mlGives back substance and holds to t ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00Out of stock
- Lancome Rose Sugar Scrub 100mlA warming sugar jelly texture with ...Special Price £24.80 Regular Price £31.00
- Esthederm After Sun Repair 50mlEsthederm After Sun Repair is a wri ...Special Price £25.46 Regular Price £38.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Lancome Galatéis Douceur 200mlGentle Softening Cleansing Fluid Fa ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
Aqualia Thermal Serum is one of Vichy's most powerful hydrating serums that soothes and restores the feeling of comfort to the skin.
The serum rehydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face, whilst soothing and restoring the feel of comfort to dehydrated skin. Skin looks plumper, and the complexion looks fresh and radiant.
•Intensive all-day hydration
•Soothes and restores the feel of comfort to dehydrated skin
•Fresh-looking and radiant complexion
•Skin looks plumper
•Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and sugars
How to use:
Step 1 - Cleanse and tone face and neck. Pat dry
Step 2 - Apply a pump of Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum to a dry face and neck
Step 3 - Follow with Aqualia Thermal Moisturising Cream, applying to the face and neck
|Ingredients||Aqua,Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mannose, Carbomer, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronat, Salicyclic Acid , Sodium Hydroxide, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer ,Parfum|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I am really impressed with this product. I bought this serum because as I get older I find my skin is getting drier. So I always use thermal light cre
- I love the packaging. It’s absolutely lovely and really like the colour and shape of the bottle. I love the pump feature on this product. It makes a
- I have started using this serum last week and I’m alreay impressed with the results. It has a lovely light texture which hydrates your skin and leav
- I must say I'm impressed how moisturizing this serum feels. I use a lot of serums with hyaluronic acid, but for some reason this feels seriously
- While using it I noticed that the serum reduced the appearance of pores on my face also it felt smoother and hydrated just as promised. Tried it both
- I have used Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum for just over a week and I have noticed that my skin is visibly smoother, less dry and has a lasting hyd
- I think this product will be a nice treat for my skin this summer. The packaging is super luxurious and expensive looking and the scent is light and f
- Loved the scent of this serum as well as the cream! It has a nice 'skincare' smell to it and leaves you feeling fresh and moisturized. The p
- I bought this three weeks ago and noticed a difference within three days! This white creamy, dreamy smelling potion comes in a cute pale blue bottle w
- I have been using the Vichy Laboratoires Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum for a couple of weeks now and I am really happy with the results so f
- I like the consistency, it's not thick but it's not too watery by any means. It goes on the skin so smooth and almost feels a little cooling